1.    #1  
    I can't believe no has gotten a leaked pic or even hand scrawled sketch of the Hollywood Treo from the Palm event at the 3GSM conference....

Many new Treo 700w boxes as well as ‘Top Secret’ locked steel cases (presumably holding Treo prototypes) were seen on the premises. A few people later confidentially confirmed that they had seen the famed ‘Hollywood’ prototype due to be released later this year and that it was indeed thinner and slicker than the Treo 650…
    http://blog.treonauts.com/2006/02/views_rumours_r.html

How can that be? Is there anyone here who had access to that "invite only" tent and actually had an opportunity to open up one of those super secret cases? C'mon...anyone?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    If your looking for the 700P or GSM Hollywood you will find them shoved up Ed Colligan's **** for safe keeping.

Seriously, this top secret attitude of Palm is ridiculous.
    Well, if you think this Silly Season has been long. . . . . . . . .

The Palm/Linux Treo 8xx or 9xx Silly Season has already begun and that release could be two years from now . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

Wait a minute (or a million) that could have an upside -- our two year agreements will be expiring on the 700P !!!!

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Seriously, this top secret attitude of Palm is ridiculous.
    Maybe they're worried about the Osbourne Effect
    maybe they're trying to become apple
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    maybe the famed treo hollywood they speak of is actually a ceramic white PSP
    1 | 2
    Noticed all the new Sony Ericsson models the M600 with rocker qwerty keyboard, the 950 with 4gb of flash memory. The new Nokias, new Samsungs.

Palm had a single press release about what they are doing in the GSM world, it read

"F*** all"

Cheers
    VikingBrad