1.    #1  
    You guys are telling me that there have been NO whispers, hints of anything, since Merlyn_3d dropped that bomb on us?

there has been NOTHING?

We need to break into their HQ or something.......

I'm so sad. If nothing breaks soon, I may bite the bullet and go with the 700w. Any thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee

I'm so sad. If nothing breaks soon, I may bite the bullet and go with the 700w.
    Im pretty sure thats what theyre hoping for.
    Well IIRC, it was palminfocenter who reported from Palm booth at 3GSM that nothing coming out till July.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Well IIRC, it was palminfocenter who reported from Palm booth at 3GSM that nothing coming out till July.
    Maybe they mean no GSM until July?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    this new model was leaked in new york city. sony`s treokiller. not very pocketable though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes, Treonauts reports: "A few people later confidentially confirmed that they had seen the famed ‘Hollywood’ prototype due to be released later this year and that it was indeed thinner and slicker than the Treo 650…"
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence.c.lee
    Maybe they mean no GSM until July?
    3 new models, 2 PalmOS, 1 Windoze...none till July.....link is in another thread

here you go

http://palminsider.blogspirit.com/ar...from-3gsm.html

Then again this is coming from 3GSM show. But the statement doesn't seem to be qualified in that manner.

"Camus is informing us directly from 3GSM Congress at Barcelona, he's visited Palm's booth there and has fresh news about the new Treos. As for the booth itself, no mention to the future models and the star of the show is shared between the still shiny Treo 650 and the brand new Treo 700w.

These news delay the launch of new models to July (!) but we'll see if this is confirmed or not. There will be three new Treos, two PalmOS and one Windows CE. We keep on informing from Barcelona.
    Last edited by JackNaylorPE; 02/17/2006 at 10:42 AM.
    The article statement makes now sense, it's suggesting that the MODELS are to be delayed till July....? So are you to tell me all the models are delayed until July. There releasing ALL the models in July?....The statement is vague and needs some clarification. I don't understand how people even host this on there website.
    it is a blog. bloggers can say anything they want no matter how rediculous or false and not feel any heat for it, this is one of the problems of the internet age...
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    it is a blog. bloggers can say anything they want no matter how rediculous or false and not feel any heat for it, this is one of the problems of the internet age...

your eye looks a little bloodshot.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    I think you mean "blogshot" as in He has blogshot eyes"
    hey, not my fault, I was quail hunting with Cheney last night...