Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    When I program contact phone number - how to I insert a 'Pause' - for example to chain voice mail number - pause- password...
    Thanks
    (I am new Treo user - got mine 650 yesterday - and I could not find this information in the manual. The Sprint store was not able to find the answer)
    Last edited by Thaddeus; 02/16/2006 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Add info
  2. eKeith's Avatar
    Posts
    759 Posts
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    #2  
    p
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  3. #3  
    a comma will insert a one second pause for WM5.
  4. #4  
    Here's 33 previous threads on the subject:

    http://discuss.treocentral.com/searc...archid=3705242
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    Here's 33 previous threads on the subject:

    http://discuss.treocentral.com/searc...archid=3705242
    Thanks, but this seems to be invalid link
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    p
    I tried to enter 'P' but that did not worked - the programmed number dialing stops at 'P'
    Same thing happens with ','
    Last edited by Thaddeus; 02/16/2006 at 12:31 PM.
  7. #7  
    I haven't found any way to make pauses work with a Contact Phone Number. If you add a number as a Favorite, then the pause, #, etc work as an More Number feature that is available in Favorites.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaddeus
    When I program contact phone number - how to I insert a 'Pause' - for example to chain voice mail number - pause- password...
    Thanks
    (I am new Treo user - got mine 650 yesterday - and I could not find this information in the manual. The Sprint store was not able to find the answer)
    You can do it, but Palm could have made this one easier. It only works if you make a favorites button. Go to the phone app, press menu, under Record choose Edit Favorites Pages. Now choose an empty spot and make a speed dial favorite (more in the manual). If you enter a comma here, it will work as a pause.
    - Wouter
  9. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    #9  
    Try TakePhone. It automates the dialing process for you by inserting pauses, handles calling cards, and much more.

    The developer has an active forum here at TC.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by nispen
    You can do it, but Palm could have made this one easier. It only works if you make a favorites button. Go to the phone app, press menu, under Record choose Edit Favorites Pages. Now choose an empty spot and make a speed dial favorite (more in the manual). If you enter a comma here, it will work as a pause.
    - Wouter
    YES! it worked! Thanks a lot - but I still cannot believe that Treo will not have some basic cheapest telephone functionality.

Posting Permissions