1.    #1  
    I'm using it RIGHT NOW!!!

This will blow your minds. 313MB RAM. Comes with Documents to Go, 320x590 screen, decent camera, BT2, and cell phone functionality.

T-Mobile is awesome about wi-fi, and they use it a LOT in this Treo. When near a hotspot, your calls go over the Internet.

Trust me. within ONE MONTH, you will all remember that I predicted this and wish you'd believed.

Verizon will never get the 700p. They've ditched Palm for Windows and Symbian since Symbian just lowered their OEM costs

Sprint won't get the 763p until after T-Mobile has it exclusive for a while.

Cingular is going back to the Motorola Startac phones because their management doesn't believe "smart phones" have a future. Look it up. They said it at a CSFB investor conference just last week. Check the audio feed here.

I am so right!
    - ag47
    Put the crack pipe down and seek help.
    Sure......lets see some proof....I'm sure you have access to a camera....
    Quote Originally Posted by agnok47
    I'm using it RIGHT NOW!!!

This will blow your minds. 313MB RAM. Comes with Documents to Go, 320x590 screen, decent camera, BT2, and cell phone functionality.

T-Mobile is awesome about wi-fi, and they use it a LOT in this Treo. When near a hotspot, your calls go over the Internet.

Trust me. within ONE MONTH, you will all remember that I predicted this and wish you'd believed.

Verizon will never get the 700p. They've ditched Palm for Windows and Symbian since Symbian just lowered their OEM costs

Sprint won't get the 763p until after T-Mobile has it exclusive for a while.

Cingular is going back to the Motorola Startac phones because their management doesn't believe "smart phones" have a future. Look it up. They said it at a CSFB investor conference just last week. Check the audio feed here.

I am so right!

Look to the right, I think I see a swarm of 'Ban him' TC comments coming this way.
    But before you go, tell me...

...did they get rid of the 4k clipboard limitation?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Seriously, I've heard T-Mobile will not carry anymore Treos. They don't like the service returns. Does anyone know if that's really true?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Look to the right, I think I see a swarm of 'Ban him' TC comments coming this way.
    But before you go, tell me...

...did they get rid of the 4k clipboard limitation?

strange question.

seeing as the T-Mo Treo (aka Tre-Mo) is a mini tablet PC, so who cares about "clipboards" -- whatever that means.

almost forgot. power consumption's lots better. here. back surface of phone has some solar tech to pick up charges and whatnot from around.

Merlyn3D is full of crap, BTW. I'm the real deal

Tre-Mo
    Tre-Mo
    Tre-Mo

And that stuff about talking over the wifi is so true. Look it up. UNA it's called I think.

ciao!
    - ag47
    Is this the same crack pipe or did you go out and "score" some more?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaTreoUser
    Is this the same crack pipe or did you go out and "score" some more?
    used pipe

couldn't afford the new stuff
    - ag47
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    oh, yeah, no question - i have absolutely no doubt this exists . but i had heard it would have TWO, NOT ONE, BUT TWO 415 x 986 screens - one on front and one on back, bluetooth 4.7999, 9 gigs ram, and an AMD 4800 processor - dual core, you see. are you sure youve quoted the specs accurately on your device, there, champ? check the manual, im sure you`ll see I`m right.

it would run on T-MOBILE under a new data plan to be unveiled 2nd quarter... which is rumored to be termed slinkyvision.

but that may simply be either a preproduction codeword - far be it for me to wager such speculation on this indubitable beaut.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    oh, yeah, no question - i have absolutely no doubt this exists . but i had heard it would have TWO, NOT ONE, BUT TWO 415 x 986 screens - one on front and one on back, bluetooth 4.7999, 9 gigs ram, and an AMD 4800 processor - dual core, you see. are you sure youve quoted the specs accurately on your device, there, champ? check the manual, im sure you`ll see I`m right.

it would run on T-MOBILE under a new data plan to be unveiled 2nd quarter... which is rumored to be termed slinkyvision.

but that may simply be either a preproduction codeword - far be it for me to wager such speculation on this indubitable beaut.
    now i know you're foolin me.

there is no such codeword slinkyvision. you should be more serious here. people's debt depends on it.
    - ag47