1.    #1  
    It is ridiculous that the Treo 650 or even the 700w does not support hands free voice dialing with a bluetooth headset. What's up with this major oversight?
    Alan Mushnick
    alan.mushnick@verizon.net
    Alan Mushnick
    it don't work good
    Doesn't work. Never did. Never will.
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmushnick
    It is ridiculous that the Treo 650 or even the 700w does not support hands free voice dialing with a bluetooth headset. What's up with this major oversight?
    Alan Mushnick
    alan.mushnick@verizon.net
    Do you remember Perry and Shadowmite were able to dial out using a headset. I know that it is ridiculous. They have have had 14 months to work on that issue.
    I have gotten this to work with the 6700 as long as the phone is not in sleep mode it works. I find this not that important in the first case because I can have the 6700 3-4 feet from my face and even have background noise and it still works flawlessly. Since my arms are not longer then 3 feet long it is just not an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    I have gotten this to work with the 6700 as long as the phone is not in sleep mode it works. I find this not that important in the first case because I can have the 6700 3-4 feet from my face and even have background noise and it still works flawlessly. Since my arms are not longer then 3 feet long it is just not an issue.
    yes but if you hold your phone with your....