Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Mod at HOFO claiming 700 will be Windows based for Sprint......

http://65.254.44.186/showthread.php?t=841944
    Vjunior, do you have life? you're posting all over here AND you're in other forums?
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    Vjunior, do you have life? you're posting all over here AND you're in other forums?
    Besides keeping Perry inside the PPR......................NO!
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Mod at HOFO claiming 700 will be Windows based for Sprint......

http://65.254.44.186/showthread.php?t=841944

My Sprint store told me that they would be getting the 700w. Who knows, obviously it's ready to go. What is unknown is Verizon's period of exclusivity.

If it was only 3 months . . . . . . this could be true.

If it was 6 months -- my bet is on the 700p being first for Sprint.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    My Sprint store told me that they would be getting the 700w. Who knows, obviously it's ready to go. What is unknown is Verizon's period of exclusivity.

If it was only 3 months . . . . . . this could be true.

If it was 6 months -- my bet is on the 700p being first for Sprint.

Perry you have to believe it is possible that Sprint does get the 700w first and then Verizon gets the 700p and then Sprint 700p......Which would suck....
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Perry you have to believe it is possible that Sprint does get the 700w first and then Verizon gets the 700p and then Sprint 700p......Which would suck....

Elsewhere -- someone indicated that a Sprint source said they would not be first to market with the 700p, they would get it at the same time as Verizon.

We can overthink this to death . . . . oops we passed that mile marker in early December. . . . anyway, we now know it exists and I still think April is a good bet. It certainly will not be August.
    Maybe I'm just unrealisticly optimistic but... the only 700p we know of existence was shown by Merlyn_3d, had a Sprint logo on it and was activated on Sprint's network...

... so my bet is on Sprint for the first run of 700p

(but that's gambling of course, not a fact !)
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    Thanx for posting this. I always forget about that forum.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Folks, I can safely say, the 700p will debut on sprint (I believe they'll be first, but can't promise this). Sprint is only testing ONE new palm device. And that IS the 700p. But it's pre-pre testing only. This is not the final testing phase. It's a ways off.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Folks, I can safely say, the 700p will debut on sprint (I believe they'll be first, but can't promise this). Sprint is only testing ONE new palm device. And that IS the 700p. But it's pre-pre testing only. This is not the final testing phase. It's a ways off.
    Since this board thrives on speculation, what's your best guess on an availability date?
    I can wait for the 700p......I CAN WAIT FOR THE 700P..... I CAN WAIT FOR THE 700P

Chuck
    Umm, I would say around May, but that's purely a guess with almost ZERO knowledge factored in.
    Thankfully, you cut this off quickly!

Thanks Shadowmite.
  14.    #14  
    Perry I want to change my release date guess in the poll....Pencil me in for Hmmmmm........ July 15
    Nope. Shadow is conservative by nature. (Under promise, over deliver!)

Not a day over 4/15/2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    April 15th, eh? Nice...pay my friggin taxes and then buy a new Treo.

LT is gonna need to get a second job, so I can afford all this...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion, I can barely afford my own devices! LOL!

Seriously, looks like I have to wait until September anyway for a new Palm OS Treo. GSM usually is late coming out. But the problem with that is, I don't necessarily love WM5 but I can live with it and may end up not wanting to change over again and also spend another $500. We will see. I have not gotten the K-Jam yet, so there's still hope for me.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Insertion, I can barely afford my own devices! LOL!

Seriously, looks like I have to wait until September anyway for a new Palm OS Treo. GSM usually is late coming out. But the problem with that is, I don't necessarily love WM5 but I can live with it and may end up not wanting to change over again and also spend another $500. We will see. I have not gotten the K-Jam yet, so there's still hope for me.
    Oh come on - you KNOW you'll buy it, you're just like the rest of us, you can't help yourself
    We will see how good the new Treo is. If it's got most of what I want, I'm in! Hope of a Palm OS Treo(even an off-shoot like the Hollywood or Lowrider) has kept me from going full speed ahead with the K-Jam.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  20.    #20  
    How the hell is Sprint going to release a Windows and Palm OS 700 around the same time?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast