Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://www.pocketpcitalia.com/News/2...ante%2DPocket/

Sorry for the italian, I can translate to you if you want.....or please post new links in english ("Invetec Mercury").
    Ciao.
    Vittore
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HS Treo 180 -> HS Treo 270 -> Palm Treo 650 GSM (1.71-1.20ENA Custom) + Treo BT Headset + TomTom 5.201 & Holux GPS 236 BT Slim
    wasn't the spec for hollywood the one with no antenna? Also this has bluetooth and possible wifi option like the hollywood spec. I was expecting the low end device to be palm os too?
    Here's the FCC site and more ...

FCC & More here

... looks like they're packing some serious punch into a pretty tight package here.
    Patrick Horne
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveFaith
    Here's the FCC site and more ...

FCC & More here

... looks like they're packing some serious punch into a pretty tight package here.

That is one ugly phone.

OOps...gotta be politically correct: It's aesthetically challenged.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Let's pray it's a prototype ONLY!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I doubt it. If Palm wants to go with miniSD they would do it with 700w. All the other HTC phones use minSD.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    If it is the new treo form, guess I will stick with the 650 and then go elsewhere when it dies.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    That's uglier than Insertion's latest avatar - and THAT is a tall order.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    If you go to the FCC site you can see a lot of pics both inside and out. User manual is also available. Looks pretty cheap, but it is made by the people who work with palm so its possible it is similar to the lowrider.
    Last edited by midmofan; 02/07/2006 at 03:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Let's pray it's a prototype ONLY!
    Officially FCC approved for sale as of 2/5/05
    Please tell me it will not look like that.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    Officially FCC approved for sale as of 2/5/05
    Does that mean its too old to be any phone that we're expecting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Please tell me it will not look like that.
    Oh it will, it will and you'll love it! Its just so...how can I put it texas instruments-calculator like! That screen alone gave me the willies....and I'm the bigbadwolf nothing scares me. I have no idea who or what conjured up this monstrosity but I give it...
    I'm so Great I'm jealous of myself!
    Treos running a Microsoft OS is one thing, but a Palm device with a non-proprietary connector? That's just *too* far-fetched
    IMO it does not look that bad. It looks like a combination between a Blackberry/Hp6515/Treo. I hope they make some refinements before it is officially released. I don't like the color
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    It that's their idea of "low end" then it has definitely sunk below any level I would call even "barely acceptable." Man, that thing is hideous.
    fugly
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Shouldn't there be a Sinclair badge on it somewhere Maybe you can play Spectrum games on it too
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever7
    I doubt it. If Palm wants to go with miniSD they would do it with 700w. All the other HTC phones use minSD.
    The HTC Universal has a full SD card slot.

sooo i wouldn't say all

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast