1. nja
    I'm a longtime Treo user, but rather new to the board. I do have references, however--I'm a good friend of slinky's
    . . . not.

Here's my q: I plan on getting a GPS car kit but was going to wait until I upgrade to the 700p. If it were to be released in April or thereabouts (which is an assumption I realize) could I expect car kits by June or so or would it probably be later? (guesstimate I realize).

Kind of a wild card in the mix is that there are already products for the 700w so . . . chance they would be already compatible with the 700p?
    I am sure you can use current TomTom kit on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nja
    Kind of a wild card in the mix is that there are already products for the 700w so . . . chance they would be already compatible with the 700p?
    Well I think it's safe to say that you gotta decide what way you gonna go with the software....palm or WM5.

As for the hardware, who knows. I would speculate that what fits the 700w will fit the 700p from Sprint. But the next thingamajig, the GSM model, I gotta wonder if the form factor will be the same. Most are expecting a slimmer Treo for the 3rd quarter releases.