1.    #1  
    The message on mobiTV keeps saying my subscription is expired; I contacted Handmark & they say it is active. I think the problem maybe that an 'old' password is on the Treo - I delete it and type my new password- but, I don't think the PW is actually changing.. HOW can I really delete a saved password and then enter a new one?
    Quote Originally Posted by valleytreo
    The message on mobiTV keeps saying my subscription is expired; I contacted Handmark & they say it is active. I think the problem maybe that an 'old' password is on the Treo - I delete it and type my new password- but, I don't think the PW is actually changing.. HOW can I really delete a saved password and then enter a new one?
    You're doing it right. I had the same problem. It's a bug in the software.

Here's Tech support's answer:
    "We have an update available that corrects this problem. You can download and install this update by performing the following steps:

1.) Download the fix found at http://www.handmark.com/downloads/mo...MRCLibrary.prc using either your Treo 650 or Desktop PC's web-browser

If you download this file using your Treo 650's web browser, you should follow the on-screen instructions for saving and installing the file.
    If you download this file using your desktop PC's web browser, you should save the file to your desktop --> double-click the file name --> HotSync your Treo 650.
    This should correct the false expiration issue.
    If you continue to experience this issue, please contact us by visiting http://www1.retrieve.com/handmark/pa...&categoryId=77"
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-