1.    #1  
    Long story short, I'm back to the Treo from a 6700 (that's another thread) - got it off ebay with no sync cable.

So I went to 3 stores today, Best Buy, Sprint & Verizon, nobody had a Treo sync cable, called up Circuit City & Cingular, they don't carry the Treo sync cable, that's 5 total stores...seriously, the only place I can get a sync cable is online? Is this for real?
    1 | 2
    I got my usb sync cable from, where else, ebay.
    Compusa.

Buy the T5 cradle.

Has a sync cable that works for the treo 650
    Just use bluetooth. The cable is crap.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  5.    #5  
    No compusa where I am - any other ideas? I added Radioshack to the list of people I've called and they don't have it either. I'm amazed that all of these stores don't carry USB cables for the Treo or Tungsten.

I'd like to use Bluetooth, but windows just will not let me install the damn dongle - it wants a bunch of windows files that for some odd reason I don't have in my installation. Maybe a format will help which I planned on doing anyway but I'd rather do a format as a last desperate attempt to sync the Treo, and even then it's not guaranteed my dongle will install.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    No compusa where I am - any other ideas? I added Radioshack to the list of people I've called and they don't have it either. I'm amazed that all of these stores don't carry USB cables for the Treo or Tungsten.

I'd like to use Bluetooth, but windows just will not let me install the damn dongle - it wants a bunch of windows files that for some odd reason I don't have in my installation. Maybe a format will help which I planned on doing anyway but I'd rather do a format as a last desperate attempt to sync the Treo, and even then it's not guaranteed my dongle will install.
    Staples? The one near me always has T5/650 cables.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the tip but no Staples by me either, I tried both Officemax & OfficeDepot and they didn't have em either...BUT, I just formatted my PC, was able to install bluetooth and get a sync going...didn't have contacts in my phone for about a day, that felt weird!
    1 | 2