1.    #1  
    if this feature is coming on the 700w, my question is that will we be able to put this on any windows phone? also what about the 650 or 700p?

http://mytreo.net/archives/2006/02/s..._treo_700w.php
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    As of right now, you can't do any XM or Sirius on a 650. Sat Radio is streamed in a Windows Media format, you can easily stream those on the 700w but not the 650. Its not a matter of speed or anything, its the format the stream is in. Its a shame, if I could stream XM on my 650 I wouldn't need my portable tuner.
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    As of right now, you can't do any XM or Sirius on a 650. Sat Radio is streamed in a Windows Media format, you can easily stream those on the 700w but not the 650. Its not a matter of speed or anything, its the format the stream is in. Its a shame, if I could stream XM on my 650 I wouldn't need my portable tuner.
    Not XM or Sirius, but shoutcast works
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Yea I guess I could have said about Shoutcast, I use that quiet often, I just want to be able to listen to XM Comedy on my Treo.