Page 1 of 63 1234561151 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    and it's running Garnet v5.4.9!!!!!!

I'll see about taking pics when I get home from work today.
    Is it the same Form factor as the 700w?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

I look forward to it.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Is it the same Form factor as the 700w?
    Yes, there's a slight change in buttons though, the menu button is what the right shift key used to be.
  5.    #5  
    Reception is spectacular!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Cool waiting for pics, and specs.

Perry, Perry where are you
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Yes, there's a slight change in buttons though, the menu button is what the right shift key used to be.
    Kind of like the 600 was then.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I was under the impression that the current version or at least Palm 5 was capable of 3G data. I am curious though, I don't want WM I can't wait for a new Treo that runs Palm
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I may faint. is this for real?
  10.    #10  
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=811&g=1

Look at that picture, the right shift is the menu button, the left softkey is the green "send" button, and the right softkey is the "end" button.

In addition, from left to right you have Phone, Calendar, Messaging, Home.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Can you share how you came to have one in your hand? Is it production? Who is carrier etc etc
    http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=811&g=1

Look at that picture, the right shift is the menu button, the left softkey is the green "send" button, and the right softkey is the "end" button.

In addition, from left to right you have Phone, Calendar, Messaging, Home.
    That sounds nice!! <implied sarcasm>
    Last edited by jamesgangut; 02/03/2006 at 06:53 PM.

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Can you share how you came to have one in your hand? Is it production? Who is carrier etc etc
    Yes it's production, under the battery, it says Treo xxx, it's not labelled 700 or 700p at all, but when I called up sprint to activate it, they recognized it in their system as the treo 700.
  14.    #14  
    It has pTunes, SprintTV, Documents to Go 8 all in ROM!!!!

Blazer 4.5

62.8M of free space to isntall programs after a hard reset!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yes it's production, under the battery, it says Treo xxx, it's not labelled 700 or 700p at all, but when I called up sprint to activate it, they recognized it in their system as the treo 700.
    Cool
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Cool waiting for pics, and specs.

Perry, Perry where are you
    If this is the real deal, Perry will definitely lose it - here come the padded walls

I hope it's Sprint - they must've lied to Slinky yesterday re. the 800p name.

I love this soap opera/gossip fest pre-Treo release. This one is definitely more fun than the 650 runup.

I cannot wait to use Chatter with EVDO - never a missed call!
    Wi-Fi?

Huh? Why would they move the menu button back down there? That was one of the few legitimate usability improvements they actually made with the 650. I *like* having the menu button within easy reach of my thumb.

And what was the point of linking to a picture of a 700w?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    How much memory? (total, avalaible, the works...) I assume wifi isn't included? Can you confirm bluetooth is version 1.2? Blazer version?

I'm psyched if ptunes really is in rom instead of Real -- could somebody at Palm really be listening?
    I agree with Scott R -- I liked how they moved the menu button up, to where it's easier to get to.
Page 1 of 63 1234561151 ... LastLast