Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    This is probably the best thread I have ever seen.

Is the consensus that we believe????
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    It's sad how badly I want to see these photos! :-)
    If Shadow believes then I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Nope, you're right. The picture is of a 700W. Was just used to illustrate some button differences.
    Gotcha...thanks
    I think people are believing. As to whether this is a new phone, I'm a sceptic, but I do believe a new palm model is coming.
    sorry...I don't kid about treo rumors

*joke*
    Believer here.
    Merlyn I booked us dinner reservations for tonight............PS bring the phone.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    What am I supposed to do tonight? My wife won't let me spend all evening here, and I only have 45 minutes until the end of "work".
    Visit My Blog

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Viking - you in NYC? Maybe I could stop by and check it outmeself?
    I've been checking these boards every day for countless months just to catch a glimmer of hope that Palm would release another POS Treo. Now we're so close but the man can't find a friggin' camera phone ANYWHERE?!!?

Sorry. I'm ok. I just need a minute.
    must have new treo NOW!!!!
    I'll wait for the pictures. I agree with a previous post...I could walk down the hall at work and find 40 to 50 camera phones all of which could e-mail a picture to my computer that I could upload to the site forum.
    Also, for all of those doubting Merlyn_3D, I can say he's been a regular poster as SprintUsers.com for quite some time (joined in late 2003) and has over 1,000 posts, so he's not that new around these boards.

I'm sure the pics will come soon enough....just hold on a bit. The info is more interesting than the pics anyway...
    Folks, follow that link on craigslist. Don't everyone call at once, but I called the seller and he told me he sold a 700. I didn't want to be nosy, so I didn't press him. Unless that person is Merlyn, or this was planted long ago, I think this is real.

I'm disappointed, though, since it probably means the 800p is NOT real.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    esquire...what do these words mean...

"wife won't let me" ???!?!?!
    I won't believe it till I see pics. But if nothing else we've gotten Shadowmite (whom I do believe) to essentially verify that a Sprint Treo 700p is coming and that it supports Ev-DO.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta
    I'm sure the pics will come soon enough....just hold on a bit. The info is more interesting than the pics anyway...
    Yeah, just like the articles in those magazines with the plastic wrap...
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    I'll wait for the pictures. I agree with a previous post...I could walk down the hall at work and find 40 to 50 camera phones all of which could e-mail a picture to my computer that I could upload to the site forum.
    That's the only thing that gives me pause...
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Dutch:

She is going to want me to play with the kids, and, oh, I don't know, eat dinner, and generally not ignore her.
    Visit My Blog