Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast
    tbhausen...

tx...tungsten X
    xscale...type of intel processor(same as 700w and same but updated of 650)
    Shadowmite, would you have a means of assisting Merlyn in extracting a ROM image to send to you?
    Yes, if the ##8778 gets us to the bootloader...
    Although it would not be a rom image persay, but first just some memory from ram...
    Thanks Dutch, I would have understood if written t|x

Todd/Indy
  6.    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Yes, if you can load PXA_Clocker and get the CPU info display... That would be nice to see if they used a later release of the 270 cpu.

Also, does ##8778# still get us into the bootloader? (A soft reset will get back out if so).
    It appears that ##8778# works...pxa_clocker doesn't run on it, says the CPU isn't supported.
    oooooh, that's wierd--not supported?
    Awesome, ok, when the bootloader comes up, what does it display?
    My requests:

If there's a sample video included with Pics & Video, play it full screen and let me know if the white border disappears.

Take some screenshots of the following apps:
    - Blazer
    - Phone app
    - Anything else?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    And if the cpu isn't supported, could mean it's not a pxa-270, but maybe a pxa-271 or 272. Or just a revision not yet known...
    Dude, take a picture with a co-worker's phone/camera, send the picture to yourself, then upload it on here.
    actually...pxa clocker is written for known chips. this being an updated version of the xscale 312 pxa would not be coded to run on it (unless they had a 700p )
  13. dnt
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Probably got it from this craigslist ad. http://www.craigslist.org/sby/ele/130366794.html

Remember Palm is located in santa clara most likly someone "borrow" the phone. Remember when the tReo 700w were seen/sold before the release.
  14.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    And if the cpu isn't supported, could mean it's not a pxa-270, but maybe a pxa-271 or 272. Or just a revision not yet known...
    That's likely it. When I do the bootloader key sequence it soft resets and takes me to a white screen for a while, then comes back to the phone app. What is it supposed to do?
    Merlyn, you're not adding an extra # sign like you typed when accessing bootloader?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dnt
    Probably got it from this craigslist ad. http://www.craigslist.org/sby/ele/130366794.html

Remember Palm is located in santa clara most likly someone "borrow" the phone. Remember when the tReo 700w were seen/sold before the release.
    Wow... very wierd. Can you imagine if this is really a phone not supposed to ship until August, as the ad states? Perry will die
    Well honestly, that means they might have caught the sequence and eliminated it. Do you have a hotsync cable? Can you try a reset while holding down the hotsync button?
  18.    #139  
    Shadow, would you know anything about assisting to get this thing provisioned so I can get online with it to send pics?
    merlyn, actually, if it's a beta device and you are not supposed to have it (blessed as such by palm), sprints AAA server won't authenticate you as a evdo user and you'll not be able to use it, period.

It's possible you can disable the high speed access, and fall back to 1xrtt. But unless they authorize the device as evdo, it won't work.
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757 ... LastLast