Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263
Results 1,241 to 1,245 of 1245
    Why are you shouting?
    I have been a semi happy user of the treo 650 since November/December 04. I really like the design. I hope it just gets tweaked a very small amount. If anything I would sacrifice a little in the compact size for a slightly larger screen. From the review that was linked to in this thread it (700p) sounds like a winner to me. Only, I don't see why we can't get rid of the antenna. I'm very pleased to see that the blutooth will work as it should. I practically lose my mind when I use my headset (plantronics discovery 640) as compared to using my wife's phone(mm-a900) and her headset(wep 150). She can push the headset button, open a text message, speak the message and send it without touching her phone. Same with making a call. I however cannot. Very frustrating, and a little embarresing when I'm around other people using their headsets. Then they see me use mine "the old fashioned way" and they laugh that I spent so much on my phone. Oh well. I can still do a ton more than them, but the bluetooth really burns me up.

Well, I guess I just needed to vent. Carry on.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    perfectmw,

youve referred to 700 series units in several or all of your posts, which 700 are you using that you hate so much?

If its the 700w, first youre in the wrong forum and in the wrong thread

second, no wonder you hate it its a WM device.

third, take your cap locks off its rude.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    As we have said stay on topic. This thread is now closed.
    Thank goodness now we can all go back to our normal lives....

nothing to see here people move along, nothing to see, keep moving

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.