Page 60 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1050555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    except that Vikingjunior had 3 or 4 climaxes during the IRC with Shadow.

I got pretty excited myself, but not that excited!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender Doc
    This thread is so making the worst of my OCD tendencies.

Morning and night, I have been checking this thread every chance I get.

I so need a life.
    I guess I need a life too....but more than that I need a NEW TREO!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3
    Does anyone have a copy of Cliffnotes for this thread?
    no, this thread never existed. you dreamt (wet dream?) it all. wake up, it is time for work.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    it's sad that I'm in a training class at work and I took my lunch break only to come online to see if anything developed from the whole treo 700p. Mennn, I'm definetly a geek (cool one though) and I need a life
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    My problem is I'm too excited about this, and there's no reason to be. I want all the goodies in the antenna-less form factor that won't be out until late late this year (or even Q1 next year, and even then, it's prolly coming out for GSM first, and I'm on Sprint. So I just need to shelve my enthusiasm until next Summer.

EVDO would rock. More memory would rock. But they're not enough to make me jump from a working 650. Plus, I can hold out hope that the slimmer form factor will have wifi built-in (I know, pipe dream, but man, I'm NOT shelling out for a phone that MAY have a wifi SD card solution, b/c we've been hoping for that for years now). Ugh. I may have to stop getting thread notifications, b/c I'm too wrapped up in this, and I won't be in the market for a while.

It will cost you $59.99
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Like I said, that was one time, in a drunken stupor...and really, I've had better.
    Listen. I've tried to be the bigger man (and trust me folks, with Insertion it ain't hard to be bigger, in every sense), but this is getting ridiculous. You can play "Mr.Macho" if you want, but we BOTH remember what you said that night through the tears of joy as I rocked you like a baby.

Don't make me post the video, Insertion. Just don't.
    It'll be fun.
    The Cliffnotes would have more pages than "War adn Peace".
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Listen. I've tried to be the bigger man (and trust me folks, with Insertion it ain't hard to be bigger, in every sense), but this is getting ridiculous. You can play "Mr.Macho" if you want, but we BOTH remember what you said that night through the tears of joy as I rocked you like a baby.

Don't make me post the video, Insertion. Just don't.
    Now that I would pay $59.99 to see.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Now that I would pay $59.99 to see.
    Do I hear $79.99?
    It'll be fun.
    Those bastards at Trenoauts took credit for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Those bastards at Trenoauts took credit for the info!
    They linked to this thread at the bottom of the article and said thanks to everyone who had sent it in.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    I read the first 20 pages and gave up. Hopefully they will bring back a BLACK version of the Palm again. I'm tired of all the silver/steel blue/metallic messes that seem to flake off so easily after a month or 2 of use. As a longtime palm user it seems every palm I have owned before the treo (just dusted off my Palm 3c and Palm III just last week) has been molded from black plastic and they always looked new even til they day they died regardless of how many times they were dropped. Palm need to make them out of the dark plastic again and ditch the paint.

Sprint got the short end of the stick with the 650 last time lets hope we get a dark color next time. As for the other improvements, my 650 is fine, I only wished and prayed for more internal memory and a better BT functionality which they seemed to have fixed. The rest is just sprinkles on the sundae to me.

Carry on.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I read the first 20 pages and gave up. Hopefully they will bring back a BLACK version of the Palm again. I'm tired of all the silver/steel blue/metallic messes that seem to flake off so easily after a month or 2 of use. As a longtime palm user it seems every palm I have owned before the treo (just dusted off my Palm 3c and Palm III just last week) has been molded from black plastic and they always looked new even til they day they died regardless of how many times they were dropped. Palm need to make them out of the dark plastic again and ditch the paint.

Sprint got the short end of the stick with the 650 last time lets hope we get a dark color next time. As for the other improvements, my 650 is fine, I only wished and prayed for more internal memory and a better BT functionality which they seemed to have fixed. The rest is just sprinkles on the sundae to me.

Carry on.

You should of read the rest of the pages it is..... Black.

Now as far as my PRE mature problem because of a PRE production 700p, that is no ones business, I thought MUM was the word.........
    My first Palm device was a Handspring Visor Deluxe. I agree with you that the molded black plastic seems to hold up longer.

With the new Treo 700p on the near horizon, concerning the color, the main thing I want to to make sure that Seidio has a matching cover with a reset hole. Seidio shows one on their website for the Treo 700w. I hope there is one for whatever color Sprint chooses.
    Am sorry, with the pics available use really can't tell the color, I got a pic of the back of the phone and it's a shiny like BLACK.
    No, I read enough, saw the pics... And from what I saw it looks glossy black which most likely equals paint. So I was hoping Palm would go back to the days of olde and make it not not only black in colour but molded from black plastic to avoid the "grey plastic flesh" that shows up when you get a scratch. Not that I am that hard on my gadgets, but accidents happened. And my 650 looks like hell after my car was totaled in November. Blackberry and 650 went flying out of the car and the blackberry with the molded plastic still looks basically new with a few scuffs, but my 650 looks like hell with these deep scratches revealing that greyish plastic underneath.

It doesnt even have to be black as long as they match the paint to the color plastic closer, I mean for the price they charge I dont want to have it look like crap within a few months and all it does is go in and out of my purse all day...

Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    You should of read the rest of the pages it is..... Black.

Now as far as my PRE mature problem because of a PRE production 700p, that is no ones business, I thought MUM was the word.........

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Another vote for a black like the sprint T600.
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    No, I read enough, saw the pics... And from what I saw it looks glossy black which most likely equals paint. So I was hoping Palm would go back to the days of olde and make it not not only black in colour but molded from black plastic to avoid the "grey plastic flesh" that shows up when you get a scratch. Not that I am that hard on my gadgets, but accidents happened. And my 650 looks like hell after my car was totaled in November. Blackberry and 650 went flying out of the car and the blackberry with the molded plastic still looks basically new with a few scuffs, but my 650 looks like hell with these deep scratches revealing that greyish plastic underneath.

It doesnt even have to be black as long as they match the paint to the color plastic closer, I mean for the price they charge I dont want to have it look like crap within a few months and all it does is go in and out of my purse all day...

From the looks I would have to say it's paint also, but mine's in a skin case so it doesn't really matter to me but I understand your point.
    I think pearlized lilac would be nice . . . . .

I know, back to the PPR . . . . .