Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
    makes sense... 20217 and 20218 are rapid-fire recent...

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Merlyn what time you want to meet for dinner.................bring the phone with you......and for all you non believers your not invited.
    Ha....sucking up, are we?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Ok, I believe him, he's answer basic questions that the average liar would not have known... He is most likely legit, or very knowledable at least.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Cool. an evdo sprint treo. I can die in peace now.
    great........if he's made believers out of cynics, it's time for me to obsess to the exclusion of regular life...............
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Ha....sucking up, are we?

You bet ya........LOL I just happended to of talked with merlyn in the past and I know he isn't full of BS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    Cool. an evdo sprint treo. I can die in peace now.
    see you soon then...pick me up at the airport please...by dinner time i promise you will be in an eternal permanent non-breathing sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Ok, I believe him, he's answer basic questions that the average liar would not have known... He is most likely legit, or very knowledable at least.
    I'll wait until I see pictures....it just seems to me that he has not really offered any info that you didn't offer previously, unless I am missing something? Plus, it's just plain fun calling "bs" amongst the onslaught of crazy people!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Can you borrow a camera phone from a co-worker to take some pics of the 700p and upload for the rest of us to see?
  10.    #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    are you at a PC...if so can you install 'speedy' and test the processor speed?
    gives me 273 then 286

EDIT: ran sysinfo, gives me the processor as 313MHz
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Shadow, I know you're very very knowledgeable regarding treo's and ROMs, I was wondering if you in particular wanted to know anything, run anything on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    gives me 273 then 286
    hmm so maybe a 312 Xscale..again it sounds like another PDA2k thingie
    Merlyn_3D- It looks like you have access to a PC and getting apps onto the Treo. Can you load something like ScreenShot and get us some screen shots fo the memory version etc?!?

Please!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    312 then. this is sounding alot like the t/x
    t/x?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Merlyn_3D- It looks like you have access to a PC and getting apps onto the Treo. Can you load something like ScreenShot and get us some screen shots fo the memory version etc?!?

Please!
    making it easier..............
    Attached Files Attached Files
    gives me 273 then 286

EDIT: ran sysinfo, gives me the processor as 313MHz
    thanks!

for screen shots you can use 'snap' from www.freewarepalm.com
    ?/xscale ?
  19.    #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut

Please!
    Link?
    Yes, if you can load PXA_Clocker and get the CPU info display... That would be nice to see if they used a later release of the 270 cpu.

Also, does ##8778# still get us into the bootloader? (A soft reset will get back out if so).