Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485354555657585960616263 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

Temporarily. I'll go back to some sort of Munk again sometime soon.

Oh, this should be good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Now affectionately referred to as : PPR

(But the bare electrical outlet is mine!)

Looking at Insertion's avatar I am pretty sure he brings his own portable very high voltage outlet. Further proof that shock therapy doesn't work.
    The Palm police just searched my house. they said I violated their palm laws for participating in this thread.
    LOL! OK, time for me to slowly walk away from the board temporarily.

I'll be back after 10pm central.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    This one is quick, but I though the most famous, and quickest thread was the "Wifi for 650" thread, that made ShadowMite famous (and produced a bit of a war chest).
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    what happened here? that guy got a Treo700p ? I got a Treo 750p running PalmOS 5.4.8.5.0001
    why people make it such a big deal if he got one or not?
    Man this thread has more sidetracks than a Burlington Northern switching yard.

So, has anyone gleaned any other pertinent info from other sources? (Not that there ARE any other pertinent sources....)
    Jer 23:29
    Wtf ????...
    Same ol $hit again.This time it's too late , we are in feb already with no reliable info.
    I was away for few months , meanwhile the monkey scores 8000 plus.
    Here is some help for you buddy.
    http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sympto...ir-sockets.htm
    If I still have the original grabbed pic's on my PC are the "palm police" gonna come for me, too? This thread is better than the last Kathy Reichs forensic murder novel I read.

Todd/Indy
    I would surely like to see the original picture.

Al
    No need for anyone to PM me for the picture--it's here without the watermark:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8358

(this was posted earlier in the thread, but I can understand missing it )

Todd/Indy
    As stated in this thread at the time, I did not capture the very first photo showing the serial number. I was "all over" this at the time and can't imagine how I missed it. That pic must have been up for only seconds.

Please don't PM me--my box is full and I don't have time to clean it out right now

Todd/Indy
    I believe Merlyn posted the original picture with the serial number for a minute and some people told him to edit it. If you guys have it let me know by PM.

Thanks,

Al
    Thanks. Still have the antenna!

Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    No need for anyone to PM me for the picture--it's here without the watermark:

http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8358

(this was posted earlier in the thread, but I can understand missing it )

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I believe Merlyn posted the original picture with the serial number for a minute and some people told him to edit it. If you guys have it let me know by PM.

Thanks,

Al
    Just curious. Why would you want to see that?
    Good question GalenMD -- I hope Treolo doesn't work for Palm and is doing some extra investigation... sounds like Merlyn's got plenty to think about already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I would surely like to see the original picture.

Al
    Palm police confiscated mine.
    Being a moderator is thankless job. Thank you moderator.
    Yeah. The thread has been cleaned up! Thanks!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    OMG!! I just spent 3 hours straight reading all 58 pages!! It was definitely like watching a really good suspenseful movie!! I give Merlyn's movie 5 stars! And as for Slinky's movie, it's neck and neck with "Gigli."