Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475253545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If anyone is to play you, it's Jim Nabors.
    LMAO
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    Hey Shadow,
    If you "DIDNT SEE" anything in there that needs fixing, please drop those clowns at Palm a "NON EMAIL" so they can fix it BEFORE this thing is released.
    That way we dont have to (with your expertise) do it here .
    This is horrible .. I read through the last 3-4 pages just to see where this was heading (which is nowhere ...)

Only one thing to add about lawyers: the ones I would be most worried about is the Microsoft ones (and their deep pockets). If Microsoft wanted a quiet period between 700w and 700p releases and felt they weren't getting that, they can easily throw money via threats and suits (at Merlyn or at Palm) without batting an eye. Can't blame Merlyn for clamming up or Palm for being so silent; just because you're legally protected doesn't mean you have the $$ to fend off unwarranted legal action.

As for Palm: as others have already asserted, they're milking the T650 gravy train as long as they can (from non- Power Users). Any news about the Sprint 700p can quickly affect sales at other carriers (who haven't had the T650 as long).

(Okay, so I'm not helping this madness.)
    Palm Personal --> Palm Vx --> Tungsten T --> waiting to get first Treo P (get on with it, Palm!)
    After sitting here reading all of this over the weekend, I figured I'd finally post, and unless there is something else earthshattering that shadowmite and Merlyn did not discover, I think I'll be staying with my 650. But then again - it will be a new gadget.......o.k., o.k., I'll probably buy it.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    I agree here. Besides, if Perry were played by Tom Cruise, I'd have to kick his *** everyday. I couldn't do that to Perry.
    Is this the fsstes growing thread in TC history? Anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    All I know is I'm glad I was able to read it as it was unfolding. With close to 60 pages I feel sorry for anyone playing "catch-up".
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I think this one is.
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr
    I was thinking Merlyn could be cast as Deep Throat (not Linda Lovelace of course)!
    Viking might like it that way though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    Hey Shadow,
    If you "DIDNT SEE" anything in there that needs fixing, please drop those clowns at Palm a "NON EMAIL" so they can fix it BEFORE this thing is released.
    That way we dont have to (with your expertise) do it here .
    We are running a collection of fixes over at the 'Specs and Changes Thread'. Please post your comments there so we can get a collection going.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    We are running a collection of fixes over at the 'Specs and Changes Thread'. Please post your comments there so we can get a collection going.
    What are you planning on doing with this collection, you big goof?!?

March over to Palm laboratories and demand they incorprate them? OR ELSE!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Oh, and my final thoughts of the Made For TV version of this thread:

Shadow is NOT to be played by Angelina Jolie. The lovely Ms. Jolie will be play Lady Treo. I know, she hasn't made an appearance here (that I know of,) but this way we can use Tom Cruise. He will portray oalvarez, who insults and plans to do LT harm. At this point, I come in like a swashbuckling pirate from the Carribean, and kick his ***.

Me and LT then sail off into the sunset, never to have anything to do with any of you ever again.

The End.

Oh, and my final thoughts of the Made For TV version of this thread:

Shadow is NOT to be played by Angelina Jolie. The lovely Ms. Jolie will be play Lady Treo. I know, she hasn't made an appearance here (that I know of,) but this way we can use Tom Cruise. He will portray oalvarez, who insults and plans to do LT harm. At this point, I come in like a swashbuckling pirate from the Carribean, and kick his ***.

Me and LT then sail off into the sunset, never to have anything to do with any of you ever again.

The End.
    Move over a bit Perry, think your padded pink room is about to get a little crowded.
    Originally posted by Merlin_3D
    jgm is perhaps the most astute member on this board. I won't say much because frankly, at this point in time, I think that's in my and Palm's best interested, sufficed to say, I have not been compensated, and I don't expect to be.
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...postcount=1052
    WOW...this was an interesting read...from post 1 to 1145. Wasted most of my day, but it was fun!

Dana
    Dana A. Max, Psy.D.
    Licensed Psychologist
    Palm III, Palm IIIc, Palm m515, Treo 650, Centro
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Insertion...is that Large Marge as your avatar?? If so that is awesome!
    Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Move over a bit Perry, think your padded pink room is about to get a little crowded.
    Now affectionately referred to as : PPR

(But the bare electrical outlet is mine!)

Quote Originally Posted by jgm
    Screw that pal, I ain't sharing her with another man!

Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe
    Insertion...is that Large Marge as your avatar?? If so that is awesome!

Temporarily. I'll go back to some sort of Munk again sometime soon.