Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1245
    Sounds like a commercial for Insertion's Favorite Hits. Send 3 payments of $19.95 to ...
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

OK I need another info fix. Someone else leak some info and pics. Scratch out the numbers etched on the phone and say that Merlyn sent them to you before his phone was confiscated. Just dont post any shots with a date. Send Shadowmite the full ROM and he can always say he extracted it from the info Merlyn sent. Just make sure yours is a lowrider too.

*sigh*

I need to get a life.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    To every Treo (turn, turn, turn)
    A silly season (turn, turn, turn)
    And a time for every purpose, under heaven

A time to gain, a time to lose
    A time to rend, a time to sew
    A time to love, a time to hate
    A time of peace, I swear Perry, it's not too late!

What?

It's not too late to come out of the PPR?

But I like it in here. . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 02/06/2006 at 01:51 PM.
    So now we're reduced to just waiting again....poking each other with sticks....occassionally letting Perry out for air...
    Publicity Stunt All The Wayy!!!!
  6.    #1106  
    jgm is perhaps the most astute member on this board. I won't say much because frankly, at this point in time, I think that's in my and Palm's best interested, sufficed to say, I have not been compensated, and I don't expect to be.
    I've got my JVC mini-dv recorder ready to go for the motion picture "As the Treo Turns." Of course, I need to get a NDA signed by everyone who says they came up with the title...or is that a "I won't sue your arse agreement (IWSYAA)"? Anyway, any thoughts on actors to portray: Merlyn (kid from new season of 24), Shadowmite (Kiefer Sutherland or the dude who played MacGyver - sp?), Perry (Tom Cruise - he has been acting pretty f'in nutz lately), Insertion (Johnny Depp), DrDoom (Marky-Mark Wahlberg - could be our 'gotta have it' sex scene major player since he is a spitter), Slinky (OJ Simpson), etc...

Disclaimer: no offense to any of you above if you're PO'd about my actor selection..

Pay is minimal (i.e. noexistent).

Need a builder to make a fake Treo 700p/800p/whatever-p...maybe Slinky?

Need someone to portray a sleazy seller (I have an actor in mind..but can't think of his name...he was in Fargo...one of the bad guys...shiesta...what was his name)

Need someone to portray a Palm lawyer (Julia Roberts)
    OK Merlyn 3D is the 700P the Bomb or a Bum
    "God Bless YOU Do The Rest"
    Mike Anderson
    http://michaand.ProBuilderPlus.com
    I am very happy to learn all the 700p info in this thead. I just bought a Treo650 as my Christmas gift, so I won't buy a new one in the near future. However, this info light up my hopes for:

1. FAT32 support for Treo650.
    (I've tried all patched/LD/TX FAT32 driver on Treo650, not working for my 4G SD card, and I really want the 4k cluster for my small files)

2. A2DP stack for Treo650.
    (Somebody please correct me if I am wrong here, is it possible?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Always the spitter. You haven't changed.
    ...there was a monkey, and I liked him.

Then I found out he was in the Army, AND grossly ignorant in his world views.

You know what? I liked him even MORE then.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by vixensjlin
    I am very happy to learn all the 700p info in this thead. I just bought a Treo650 as my Christmas gift, so I won't buy a new one in the near future. However, this info light up my hopes for:

1. FAT32 support for Treo650.
    (I've tried all patched/LD/TX FAT32 driver on Treo650, not working for my 4G SD card, and I really want the 4k cluster for my small files)

2. A2DP stack for Treo650.
    (Somebody please correct me if I am wrong here, is it possible?)
    Check out this thread (http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63243) for the answer to #2.... suffice to say... not yet and it looks like hope is dimming for it too.

#1 well... lets hope Shadowmite can get those drivers ported over from Merlyns phone to our 650?!?!?!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    I've got my JVC mini-dv recorder ready to go for the motion picture "As the Treo Turns." Of course, I need to get a NDA signed by everyone who says they came up with the title...or is that a "I won't sue your arse agreement (IWSYAA)"? Anyway, any thoughts on actors to portray: Merlyn (kid from new season of 24), Shadowmite (Kiefer Sutherland or the dude who played MacGyver - sp?), Perry (Tom Cruise - he has been acting pretty f'in nutz lately), Insertion (Johnny Depp), DrDoom (Marky-Mark Wahlberg - could be our 'gotta have it' sex scene major player since he is a spitter), Slinky (OJ Simpson), etc...

Disclaimer: no offense to any of you above if you're PO'd about my actor selection..

Pay is minimal (i.e. noexistent).

Need a builder to make a fake Treo 700p/800p/whatever-p...maybe Slinky?

Need someone to portray a sleazy seller (I have an actor in mind..but can't think of his name...he was in Fargo...one of the bad guys...shiesta...what was his name)

Need someone to portray a Palm lawyer (Julia Roberts)
    ...there's NO WAY Insertion is played by Depp. Maybe Grieco (God I'm old.), but not Depp.

Oh, and I think he just goes by Mark Wahlberg now. Not quite as buff as necessary for the part in question, but I'm sure he could train eight hours a day to get into the "Doom-sique" needed to make the role believable.
    Not sure Tom would do Perry justice either. Tim Robbins seems better, and Shadow should be the obligatory hottie (creative liscense IS allowed) played by Angelina Jolie or...nope. Angelina's the only choice.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I think some of you are just trying to bump up the post numbers both for yourselves
    and
    this thread!
    Angelina...oh Angelina...yeah.... Though I saw "Annapolis" over the weekend (I know, I know...) and this Jordana Brewster or whatever her name is...HELLO!!!! She is HOTTTT!
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    I was thinking Merlyn could be cast as Deep Throat (not Linda Lovelace of course)!
    So JGM says "Seller could be possibly an employee who was let go by a boss other than the one who issued him the Treo in question, thought they had forgotten about it and saw a way to make a quick buck? Possibly a thief who stole it from a beta tester? Possibly a .........."

Is that what you're saying, Merlyn?
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    So JGM says "Seller could be possibly an employee who was let go by a boss other than the one who issued him the Treo in question, thought they had forgotten about it and saw a way to make a quick buck? Possibly a thief who stole it from a beta tester? Possibly a .........."

Is that what you're saying, Merlyn?
    This reminds me of the skit on Saturday Night Live, during the first Gulf War. The reporters keep asking Gen Schwartzkpof (sp?) secrets about the attack. He keeps saying he can't answer, but they ask him another way...

Let it rest. Merlyn did all of us a service, now he wants to be left alone, and nurse the wounds he got from Jimmy "No Nose" Ventucci, when they came to collect his toy.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...there's NO WAY Insertion is played by Depp. Maybe Grieco (God I'm old.), but not Depp.
    Listen up 21 fanboy, other than the fact he lives in France now, Depp would be good.

Oh, and I think he just goes by Mark Wahlberg now. Not quite as buff as necessary for the part in question, but I'm sure he could train eight hours a day to get into the "Doom-sique" needed to make the role believable.
    If anyone is to play you, it's Jim Nabors.
    Not sure Tom would do Perry justice either. Tim Robbins seems better, and Shadow should be the obligatory hottie (creative liscense IS allowed) played by Angelina Jolie or...nope. Angelina's the only choice.
    I agree here. Besides, if Perry were played by Tom Cruise, I'd have to kick his *** everyday. I couldn't do that to Perry. (But I could to Tom...)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."