Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1245
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Thats "he said, she said..."

Merlyn never said anything (that I know of)

No .....actually he did say he bought it from craig's list at the IRC.
    Shadow also vouched for him SAYING he bought it off of Craigs list during the IRC.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    No, you're all wrong. Merlyn said nothing, remember?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    No, you're all wrong. Merlyn said nothing, remember?
    Actually, you're wrong! Merlyn said to go after the Fox with the silver tail by the water that makes the ocean pure
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    Who's Merlyn, and WTF is a Treo?

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    It amazes me how our enthusiasm for our little toys and tools can get so crazy. We got some good info on what is probably an upcoming device. Thanks again.

Now.. can't we all just get along?

This was fun. I just hope hope nobody got hurt! (My wife yelled "if you look at that computer one more time tonight!..." but I escaped her wrath).
    Who's Merlyn, and WTF is a Treo?
    WTF is also in the PPR with me . . . . .
    Well, Who's on first?

What?
    Who

Well, Who's on first?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Who
    ...why isn't the little "vomiting" emoticon from our Treo's available on TC forums. I find myself needing that one quite often...

:-&
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    ...why isn't the little "vomiting" emoticon from our Treo's available on TC forums. I find myself needing that one quite often...

:-&
    Always the spitter. You haven't changed.

How hard would it be for anybody to post an item on Craigslist and end up being both seller and buyer? Also, you guys said that the Treo was on sale on Feb 1st and 2nd? And he got it on his hands on the 3rd??? What did these guys used?? FedEx overnight delivery or something?? This is all BS...!!!
    If I had bought it from Craigslits, I would have nothing to fear and pretty much showed it to anybody that would like to see it. Even more I would have sold it to Engadget for a high amount of money and let them run the show

Merlyn, dude.... why can't you just come out clean and tell us what the heck is going on??

Al
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Who
    Guinevere!! Thats who! Merlyn said he got it from Guinevere after she came to him one night and asked that he keep their relationship a secret. She didn't want king Arthur or Sir lancelot to know. And thats the truth!!
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    As the Treo Turns . . . .

. . . . .will return after this message from our favorite sponsor.
    Treolo, Merlyn drove and picked up the unit and posted the same day. After the listing had been up for 2 days.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    As the Treo Turns . . .

. . . . .will return after this message from our favorite sponsor.
    To every Treo (turn, turn, turn)
    A silly season (turn, turn, turn)
    And a time for every purpose, under heaven

A time to gain, a time to lose
    A time to rend, a time to sew
    A time to love, a time to hate
    A time of peace, I swear Perry, it's not too late!

Thank you, I'll be here til Thursday...

...don't forget to tip your waiter