Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101555 ... LastLast
    craigslist.com which redirects to .org just seems to be a webfront for multisites...(like when in you type in a popular domain name incorrectly)
    good question SM...

pic resolutions?
    No, not that, what are the dimensions of the picture? And answer the other, fcc id?
  4.    #84  
    I am having a problem with Vision though. It gets stuck at the signing on portion, then gives me a PPP error. Since I'm assuming sprint will not know how to fix this, I'm gonna have to play around and make it work.
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THE MIRROR ON THE 700P WILL WORK? MY TREO 650 ONE IS BROKEN, I PRESS IT AND NOTHING HAPPENS!!11111oneoneONEoneUNDERSCORE!!1@22asterisk^^^carrot___##pound.

--kthx
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    I love you man..................
    im aroused by your horns...do you like my gloves big boy?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    ...I strongly question the truthfullness of this. Why would someone have one who is unable to give us a list of what it has? What's the max picture resolution? What is the FCC ID?
    Agreed. Quick one line responses to random questions make this scream "bs". A detailed description and pointed responses to the obvious questions are required here....but all the "kool aid drinkers" here will still eat this stuff up with a spoon. Kinda entertaining...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  8.    #88  
    No, not that, what are the dimensions of the picture? And answer the other, fcc id?
    Dimensions of what picture? The screen is 320x320, the camera has a max resolution of 1280x1024. As for FCC ID, under the battery there is none, why? Because it hasn't been authorized by the FCC for sale yet.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    how does the mirror work?
    Well... first you need a surface capable of reflecting sufficient undiffused light to form an image of an object placed in front of it... (duck)
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    craigslist.com which redirects to .org just seems to be a webfront for multisites...(like when in you type in a popular domain name incorrectly)
    Don't know what you typed, but Craigslist is a gigantic online classified section
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Dimensions of what picture? The screen is 320x320, the camera has a max resolution of 1280x1024. As for FCC ID, under the battery there is none, why? Because it hasn't been authorized by the FCC for sale yet.
    so 1.3MP

what is the lens refresh rate like...is it as good if not better than the Treo 650...which in my opinion has one of the best lenses for digicam cell phones...also is there a flash?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't know what you typed, but Craigslist is a gigantic online classified section
    thats what i meant...sorry buggy eye father
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes....Si....Affirmative....Bingo....positive....++++
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    so 1.3MP

what is the lens refresh rate like...is it as good if not better than the Treo 650...which in my opinion has one of the best lenses for digicam cell phones...also is there a flash?
    No flash, but it's very very fast, in fact the entire UI is very fast. I'm not sure if they used the xscale 312MHz in this again, but it seems faster than the 650.
    Anyone who doesn't think such a device exists right now is pretty short-sighted IMO. Sounds simply like the CDMA/Palm OS variant of what Verizon is already shipping. And it's probably none of our business where/how he got it. No surprises here as far as I'm concerned...

Todd/Indy
    Ok, how about this, dial ##786# or ##786 dial, and tell us the PRL version on the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    No flash, but it's very very fast, in fact the entire UI is very fast. I'm not sure if they used the xscale 312MHz in this again, but it seems faster than the 650.
    awesome!

too bad you dont have zlauncher in there...it can tell you the processor type and speed...but its all good...there must be another way
    Merlyn what time you want to meet for dinner.................bring the phone with you......and for all you non believers your not invited.
  19.    #99  
    Ok, how about this, dial ##786# or ##786 dial, and tell us the PRL version on the phone.
    are you at a PC...if so can you install 'speedy' and test the processor speed?