Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Huh??? You mean it WOULD be cdma because it's Sprint, right?
    yes...bad fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    I never could get the mirror to work
    Perhaps they've fixed the mirror mechanism?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    Could be he doesn't want to out his source.

But c'mon Merlyn, make us a post and answer all the obvious spec questions at one time- how big's the screen? wi-fi? BT version? Memory? etc.
    Screen is 320x320, same as 650, no wi-fi, BT software version is 2, I dunno how to tell the HW version, memory is about 62.8M of user accessible.

CDMA, new sprint logo, on sprint network.
    Merlyn is a stand up guy i will vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Perhaps they've fixed the mirror mechanism?
    Useless mirror 2.0?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTchMan
    I don't take my digital camera to work with me everyday....We should wait until tonight to pass judgement
    no no of course not...but, of course based on the jobs i work at...a camera phone is a standard thing (albeit i work for the government)...but yeah i have to remind myself that "you" guys have tight security about camera/cameraphones....but then again he is taking a risk even so posting here
    WOOHOO! In my hands I have a... wait, it's a ham sandwich. Sorry for the alarm.
    Merlyn ............EVDO?
    Thanks- so what time are these pics coming online?

Is there an antenna? What's the form factor like?
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Where is le Perry?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Screen is 320x320, same as 650, no wi-fi, BT software version is 2, I dunno how to tell the HW version, memory is about 62.8M of user accessible.
    hmm not bad...but as i said before...truly doenst sound like an upgrade...but then again...if it had EVDO it would be one hell of an upgrade for you CDMA people...just like how the PDA2k came in two versions...with and without EVDO
    so what if he has 67 posts since 10-05. He could still be a Palm plant. This is part of the marketing campaign to create the buzz. All major companies do this sort of buzz or viral marketing... In fact I am starting my own business & am speaking with a few of these companies to do exactly this. Hire someone to roam discussion boards to spread buzz about my product. The smart companies put these guys on these boards for months so they appear to have credibility & then they drop their bomb. If this guy had one or two posts & then said all this, we would laugh... anyway Merlin, you must answer WHERE & WHY do you have this phone?!
    What he is describing sounds very close to what I saw, but there are glitches in his description. I strongly question the truthfullness of this. Why would someone have one who is unable to give us a list of what it has? What's the max picture resolution? What is the FCC ID?
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    Thanks- so what time are these pics coming online?

Is there an antenna? What's the form factor like?
    He already said it is the same as the 700w with some key changes (keys on the keyboard)
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Merlyn ............EVDO?
    Yes....Si....Affirmative....Bingo....positive....++++
    how does the mirror work?
    VKJR -- Sorry, I'm just still a little woozy from the Slinky thread debacle. Merlyn sounds like he's on the level. I'm going to go search Craigslist now.
    How Did You Get This & Why Do You Have It?
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    What he is describing sounds very close to what I saw, but there are glitches in his description. I strongly question the truthfullness of this. Why would someone have one who is unable to give us a list of what it has? What's the max picture resolution? What is the FCC ID?
    Max picture resolution is 1Mpx, but I challenge you to find a way to get a Treo 650 to tell you what version of BT it has through software. If you have an app that can do this, please send it my way, I'll tell you once I can find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    Yes....Si....Affirmative....Bingo....positive....++++

I love you man..................
Page 4 of 63 FirstFirst 1234567891454 ... LastLast