Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1245
  1. #41  
    Insertion... LOL!
  2. #42  
    Well my ghost will haunt you bastards foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No wifi - Palm get with it. It is 2006. Stop being greedy & trying to make all the money off of Palm wifi cards. That is the ONLY reason they have not included it!
  3. #43  
    that tells the BT app version...not the BT stack version
  4. #44  
    i'm back baby....lookie at what;s going on...me happy...me was waiting for 69xx hp but me likey bouncie...me likely palmie...weeeeee happy drugs happy drugs...
  5. Micael's Avatar
    Posts
    736 Posts
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    take a picture of it with the 700P camera using a bathroom mirror and email it to
    Unless I'm missing something, that will give you a great view of the back of the phone.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    that tells the BT app version...not the BT stack version
    BT app version is 2.0.
  7. #47  
    You work for Palm, Merlyn? You one of these plants hired to spice up the buzz?
  8. #48  
    cdma or gsm?
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    cdma or gsm?
    wouldn't be cdma because it's sprint
  10. #50  
    LOL, I love how you ignore the same question over and over again. "Where did you get it?". Your lack of response to that simple question puts your credibility in question, even if you are telling the truth.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  11. #51  
    not that i mind or anything so far (with the exception of the ROM thingie) not much is new...well i mean that may not be a problem it may be...but hey its cool none the less
  12. #52  
    I never could get the mirror to work
  13. #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by overcast10
    wouldn't be cdma because it's sprint
    Huh??? You mean it WOULD be cdma because it's Sprint, right?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  14. #54  
    Could be he doesn't want to out his source.

    But c'mon Merlyn, make us a post and answer all the obvious spec questions at one time- how big's the screen? wi-fi? BT version? Memory? etc.
  15. #55  
    speed test?
  16. #56  
    OK...I just popped over to the non-mobile-friendly version of TC to check Merlyn's stats. He just registered in Oct 2005 and prior to starting this thread he only had about 67 posts to his credit. So why are we giving him the benefit of any doubt?
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    LOL, I love how you ignore the same question over and over again. "Where did you get it?". Your lack of response to that simple question puts your credibility in question, even if you are telling the truth.
    not calling meryln a liar (still neutral here) but when we've had things like this before, dont you find it odd that a camera is not available so that he or she can take a picture of the unit so that it may be validated...just an observation
  18. #58  

    yeah, missed that part...........

    Merlyn,
    when's it supposed to be released?
  19. #59  
    I have been talking to merlyn today...He told me he got it on craigslist.com
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    not calling meryln a liar (still neutral here) but when we've had things like this before, dont you find it odd that a camera is not available so that he or she can take a picture of the unit so that it may be validated...just an observation
    I don't take my digital camera to work with me everyday....We should wait until tonight to pass judgement
Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions