Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526272829303136 ... LastLast
  1.    #501  
    Okay, I'm out for now, I HAVE to get some work done.
    Hey, anything new happen today?
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    And so it begins....can't wait for the first "I'm sticking with my 650...who's with me??" thread.
    Seems like a fair question......I mean the pic's look great and I like the form factor but for me I would want a lot of upgrades under the hood to justify a move. If those changes are made in the next Treo I will be first in line to buy one.
    I kept the faith.

I will be rewarded.

My job is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Somebody, Let Me Out Of This Da*n Pink Room!!
    There you are! Where you been hiding?
    Hey, anything new today?
    Nothing much...who ya taking? Seattle or Pittsburgh?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    packers
    Pittsburgh !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Nothing much...who ya taking? Seattle or Pittsburgh?
    Stillers all 'da way!
    Back later -- it took me a friggin hour to read this thread from the beginning !!!
    Pittsburgh !!
    3500!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Hey guys, it's been fun!!!! but I've got to get some work done around here. Hope to have more specs on this later......cya
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    packers
    sheep packer?
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    Seems like a fair question......I mean the pic's look great and I like the form factor but for me I would want a lot of upgrades under the hood to justify a move. If those changes are made in the next Treo I will be first in line to buy one.
    I understand, but it's a very subjective question and therefore not really much point in discussing/debating it. Some will "upgrade" just because it's new. Some will go for the speed. Some will jump from the 600 or another device. Some will say "ho hum". Are any of them wrong? Or right?

Personally, the speed is not a big driver for me. I don't surf the web very frequently, and when I do, it's fast enough. I can get my email, that's what counts for me in terms of speed. A better camera? I've taken about 20 pictures on my 650 since I got it. Good enough for me. Wifi might be cool. BB connect would be helpful. Space is not a big issue for me. I move almost all apps to my 2gb card.

So...am I right? Am I wrong? Subjective....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Anybody wanna buy a gently used T600?
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc
    Anybody wanna buy a gently used T600?
    GSM?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    That's about the best proof I can give right now until I go home and take some digicam pics.
    I can organize a limo to pick you up and drive you home..im serious. tell me your address and it will be there
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    You are really sold on yourself. The person supposedly bought it from a seller on craigslist. Do you really think your story shook up palm, sprint and the entire cell phone community to the point of releasing the product? Have another drink of that stuff man.
    The person who believes the story that this phone was bought from someone on Craig's List and it is the real Sprint release is drinking the heavy stuff.

And let me ask you this -- why are part of the pictures covered with black marks if this "story" is so kosher?

Jeez... I read this kind of stuff about ebay scams every day.
    it's obviously a palm prelease that got leaked out (unintentionally or otherwise). Check out all other leaked palm devices and they have the numbers etched in them.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    The person who believes the story that this phone was bought from someone on Craig's List and it is the real Sprint release is drinking the heavy stuff.

And let me ask you this -- why are part of the pictures covered with black marks if this "story" is so kosher?

Jeez... I read this kind of stuff about ebay scams every day.
    Where did you read this is the real sprint release?

Perhaps if you read the previous post you will see why he blacked out portions of the pic.

Guess you are a little jealous that his post generated more enthusiasm than yours.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"