Page 24 of 63 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
    LOL they already took you pic and put it on engadget
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God
    wow, so we are going to buy a new keyboard and an upgrade to the same os?
    You have to remember this is a preproduction model. Somethings may change. Doubt it will come out with Cobalt, but I would have to see the final specs first - memory, WiFi (internal or at least w/card) etc...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Treoneo has a point. What's the big deal? Same crashes, same Versamail garbage and useless Blazer. What's the $600 value here? I think everyone should wait for Hollywood. <watches the line in front of him at the Sprint store shrink from 30 people to 27>
    want to start a rebellion? the two of us against sprint, palm & a herd of techi sheep salivating at the mouth?
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Regardless of whether these pictures and tale represent the real deal, it is interesting to note the timing of this "corrective" post.
    Quick, someone post some BS about Hollywood...
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    good point on the pics--yep a few of us got the originals

I hope no one got the first with the numbers visible (if there was one--don't know how I could have missed it--I was all over it...)

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    want to start a rebellion? the two of us against sprint, palm & a herd of techi sheep salivating at the mouth?
    As soon as I get my 700p, I'm with you.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Wow. I walk away for a few minutes to cook and look what happens. Those two pictures are popping up all over the net.

Good job, Merlyn.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I suppose you have a point buddy. I have no choice but to get in line like the rest of you becsause there is no one else cookin up any of this sh1te for us. And I am hungry for something new. Sometimes when you are starving, anything is good....

poking fun al all of us, not you in particular--hope you weren't offended

there's a place within walkiing distance to me with 25oz draft beers for $2
    and big screens and I can't get up from this damn desk!
    The 700p looks to be a very nice (and FAST) EVDO upgrade for you CDMA people, but it's looking like even less of an upgrade for us who are on GSM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tbhausen
    good point on the pics--yep a few of us got the originals

I hope no one got the first with the numbers visible (if there was one--don't know how I could have missed it--I was all over it...)

Todd/Indy
    I got it. Although, Merlyn has been so kind as to upload these photos, I'm not gonna burn him by posting it.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Dog Doc
    Slinky, how dare you show your face around here
    Considering what ironically shook from the tree after days of a rumor that definitely reached Sprint and one that you and others should never have believed it's so preposterous.

I'll say this much. Either Merlin might be looking for a job or perhaps Sprint might be giving a little leeway considering that I also spoke to someone at a reasonably good level at Sprint who was extremely interested in the "rumor" about a new Palm phone. Or maybe this is more baloney, this time with pictures. Why are you holding onto this as though it's a life and death issue?

Regardless, it is what it is. You will find out when it will be released several weeks before it is released. All of us KNOW it won't have more than 64MB of RAM and that is what is expected. Chances are it may have a WiFi card just like the 700w including the camera. It's not like we can't guess where a potential 700p or whatever the hell it is called is going.
    Jimmie, so this Treo 700p is much much more impressive than the 700w, is it? Is Merlyn still going to tell us about the WIFI and GPS?

Surur
    you must have hit the window of opportunity just right
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    He was a little late with the watermarks.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I am not offended by any of you. It is Palm who offends too much. Rue the day until I build the perfect smartphone...
    Quote Originally Posted by surur
    Jimmie, so this Treo 700p is much much more impressive than the 700w, is it? Is Merlyn still going to tell us about the WIFI and GPS?

Surur

Well, Jimmie?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    at 1616h, exactly 16 hours (960 min) after this thread began there are
    475 replies. 2.02 minutes between posts for 16 hours!
    smokin'
    bill
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slinky
    Considering what ironically shook from the tree after days of a rumor that definitely reached Sprint and one that you and others should never have believed it's so preposterous.

I'll say this much. Either Merlin might be looking for a job or perhaps Sprint might be giving a little leeway considering that I also spoke to someone at a reasonably good level at Sprint who was extremely interested in the "rumor" about a new Palm phone. Or maybe this is more baloney, this time with pictures. Why are you holding onto this as though it's a life and death issue?

Regardless, it is what it is. You will find out when it will be released several weeks before it is released. All of us KNOW it won't have more than 64MB of RAM and that is what is expected. Chances are it may have a WiFi card just like the 700w including the camera. It's not like we can't guess where a potential 700p or whatever the hell it is called is going.
    You are really sold on yourself. The person supposedly bought it from a seller on craigslist. Do you really think your story shook up palm, sprint and the entire cell phone community to the point of releasing the product? Have another drink of that stuff man.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    so, is this a record for thread-explosiveness?
    EVDO wil def help the sprint and verizon customers, does this mean anything good for the gsm customers?
    Last edited by Thunder God; 02/03/2006 at 06:42 PM.
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.