1.    #1  
    Can someone else confirm this as for the last couple of days I keep getting "Unable to Read Data" error.

I know Yahoo has been beta testing a new Yahoo Mail program.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I can confirm can't get into yahoo mail anymore either, I remember that it was always easier to check my Yahoo with Webviewer if I got the the page called Yahoo "switch back to old version" page. I guess it was a version that used less javascript. I havent been able to find the switch back to old version page though.
  3.    #3  
    I have the old version still active but even that has some new additions like drag and drop photos and files. This kinda sucks. I hate viewing Yahoo mail on blazer it displays two sentences and then you have to go to the next page.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Hey Viking, I found a workaround to check Yahoo mail using Webviewer. Go to www.skweezer.com and from there try and log on to your yahoo account it will instantly direct you to a page where it says "you need to hava JavaScript enabled" click on "Switch back to the old version" and viola you will be logged in your mail account.
    Let me know if it worked. It worked for my 2 accounts!
    Last edited by migs; 02/09/2006 at 03:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Here are the Steps

1. From Webviewer got to www.Skweezer.com

2. In url box type "Yahoo mail" then click skweeze

3. you will get results from google, then click yahoo mail

4. log on from there, you might be prompted "you need to have JavaScript enabled" click on "Switch back to the old version"

You can use Skeezer for other sites as well it will speed up slow browsers like Blazer,but since Webviewer is already fast you wont notice a speed diffrence there.
    Last edited by migs; 02/09/2006 at 03:18 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Good Work.......... Viking happy again.............
  7.    #7  
    Wait till you see you new yahoo mail interface on your desktop... LOL

When you find out how to switch it back let me know as I couldn't figure it out.
    Last edited by vikingjunior; 02/09/2006 at 07:53 PM.
  8.    #8  
    I feel like am talking to myself here .anyway I highly recommend that this is not used as it changes your desktop view of Yahoo mail into a VERY old plain version which you will not be able to switch back to the newer version without yahoo's help. It's not worth getting to view yahoo mail in webviewer when your stuck with a horrible outdated version on your desktop

Skweezer themselves on there FAQ states that Yahoo mail should ONLY be viewed through mobile yahoo to view mail.

So this is not going to really work........
  9.    #9  
    Migs where are you?.........................$10 if you want to know how to switch it back. LOL
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I really like the new interface. Very professional!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Mine switches back to the new version automatically after a few days as long as I havent checked it with Webviewer
    Same problem checking Yahoo mail from my Versamail account suddenly...

See this thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...hoo#post903383
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  13.    #13  
    Well after reinstalling java files, webviewer and Yahoo mail is working again.