1.    #1  
    I first heard about this here on the forum. I contacted my agent yesterday. They are writing a full-coverage (anything other than normal wear-and-tear or mechanical malfunction) policy for $30 per year (no deductible) on my Treo 650.

How cool is that!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbroom
    I first heard about this here on the forum. I contacted my agent yesterday. They are writing a full-coverage (anything other than normal wear-and-tear or mechanical malfunction) policy for $30 per year (no deductible) on my Treo 650.

How cool is that!
    I know lots of folks have the additional policy, but I have also seen a huge debate on the actual price if you file a claim. If it causes your homeowners insurance to increase or worse yet be dropped because you filed a couple of claims on electronics it may not be worth it. I do not know the answer but one poster who claimed to be an insurance agent stated they would impact your homeowners insurance similar to a homeowners insurance claim.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    ive never had to use mine, but i have had this for a a number of years to insure a bunch of gadgets.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    A Personal Articles Policy is seperate entirely from Homeowners insurance.
    Pete
    Had mine with them for several years, covering a wide variety of equipment I travel with. Made a few claims. No problems and no hassles.