Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i sent sprint an e-mail copy and pasted exactly from the first post and heres the response i got:

Dear Tom,

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel. I will be happy to assist you regarding your inquiry about the Palm Treo phones offered by us (Sprint).

I would like to share with you that currently, we are offering Palm Treo 600 and Palm Treo 650 to our customers. On the high demand of our existing and new customers like you, we are also planning to launch Palm Treo 700 very soon. Please be assured that you will be informed through high profile promotions once this phone will be available in the market.

I appreciate you emailing us today. Thanks.

Rolande
    E-Care
    Sprint together with Nextel
    "Where our customers come first!"

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25. Dial #REF or visit a store for details.
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    On the high demand of our existing and new customers like you, we are also planning to launch Palm Treo 700 very soon.
    That could mean the 700w.
  3.    #23  
    We should all copy and paste the email I originally sent out, and send it to them on a daily basis. Maybe then they'll hurry it up. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    That could mean the 700w.
    This is possible -- and according to the poll in this forum -- 70% of us 650 owners would stick with their 650. That will be alot of lost revenue and created grumbling. I, for one, would be getting a second line of service for a 700P to get the discount and would be bringing one daughter over from Cingular to Sprint. (She wants my hand me down 650 for her birthday.)

I can see Sprint getting the 700W -- I just think it would be smarter for them to have an "exclusivity" period on the 700P first and then get the W when Verizon gets the P, if they ever do.
    Customer Service really does not know about phones before they are released. Most of the time you will need to find out the information yourself with the beauty of the internet.
    Everyone,
    I thought I had purchased a Treo 750 from a company in the UK called Univasal Phone Tech. I sent them the money only to receive a letter stating that they had shipped 5 phone and if I would cover the shipping cost, and sell three, I would be able to keep an extra one myself. When I told them, all I wanted was the phone I ordered, I could not get the phone unless i paid for the shipping on the other 4 of $200. Stupidly, I did. Now they tell me, I will not receive my phones unless I pay for the others in advance. I contacted Scotland Yard about this company. So far, they have done nothing. I doubt I will every see my money again, but, if I can keep others from being scammed by Univasal Phone Tech, so be it.
    Rick Cox
    Do you also answer Nigerian emails asking for help moving their vast fortunes?

j/k....Sorry you got hosed on the deal dude!!! Thanks for the heads up!!!
    Rewards Network

Unlocked BlackBerry Curve 8300 (AT&T/Cingular)

Unlocked Treo 680 Graphite (Cingular) - RETIRED

Zoomer > Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm V > Palm M505 > Palm M515 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 >
    look at his name.....what a card. hey, another free post!
    Well, I just submitted a letter to Cingular:

I have been a customer for many years, and my contract has now expired. For various reasons, I need to upgrade to a Treo 700/750, which is not currently available from Cingular. I am inquiring if Cingular will be selling either device in the near future. If so, I will remain with Cingular; if not, I will have to consider switching to Verizon. I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you.
    Just sent this today. We'll see.

THIS IS AN AUTO-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel Online. Customer E-Care has received your email and will respond to your request within 24 hours.

The email ID for this interaction is (ID# 20070226153213), and will be located in the subject line of our response back to you.

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel, where our customers come first!

Original Message Follows:
    ----------------------------
    =============================================================
    Customer Name: **********
    Sprint PCS Phone Number: ********
    Account Number: ***********
    Form: Ask A Question-Manage
    Topic: Products and Services
    Question: Hello, I am a Treo 650 user on the Sprint network, and I find it rather sad that the best network for Treo users does not offer the newest Treos to their customers. I am seriously considering switching to Cingular just so that I can enjoy having the latest phones and technology. I would love to stay with Sprint, though, as I have been a customer for quite some time and really love your plans and customer service. Is there any chance that Sprint will be getting any new Treos (750 or newer) within the next few months? I would appreciate a response. Thank you, **********
    What? 5 months later, you got an acknowledgement?
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Man and I thought I was the only one to get that Nigerian email...You mean I have to share my wealth with millions of others?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktor1 View Post
    Everyone,
    I thought I had purchased a Treo 750 from a company in the UK called Univasal Phone Tech. I sent them the money only to receive a letter stating that they had shipped 5 phone and if I would cover the shipping cost, and sell three, I would be able to keep an extra one myself. When I told them, all I wanted was the phone I ordered, I could not get the phone unless i paid for the shipping on the other 4 of $200. Stupidly, I did. Now they tell me, I will not receive my phones unless I pay for the others in advance. I contacted Scotland Yard about this company. So far, they have done nothing. I doubt I will every see my money again, but, if I can keep others from being scammed by Univasal Phone Tech, so be it.
    Rick Cox
    ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    Just an update on the 7xx series of palm phones.

I received my Treo 755p from Sprint as a sample unit on Thursday (10th).

I was waiting for the 750v since I use hosted exchange for our company utilizing mobile active sync. The versa mail interface with palm is not my first choice.

I was originally told the 750v would be available to Sprint Partners in May of 2007. The 755p will officially be released for sale on the 15th of May.

I am checking with Sprint Partner support to find out when the 750v will be released.

More to follow..................
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12