1.    #1  
    Is it possible to put the tv shows I download with itunes onto a treo??

Thanks
    Grant
    Quote Originally Posted by treo^Grant
    Is it possible to put the tv shows I download with itunes onto a treo??

Thanks
    Grant
    Is it possible to use the search functionality Grant? This has been discussed often here and starting a new thread without searching is frowned upon.

Otherwise, welcome!
    No. You can't even play iTunes purchased music.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I found a good thread for that..sorry for starting a new thread. Will search before posting next time.
    Just to summarize, itunes videos, like like the songs, have a copywrite or "DRM" that prevents them from being played on other devices besides the iPod. However there are way to convert the vids to a format playable on the Treo...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    However there are way to convert the vids to a format playable on the Treo...
    Could you please share...I have been following the thread in the multimedia forum, and I didn't see where anyone came up with a definite way to convert them.

If I overlooked it, I apologze, but do'nt remember seeing anything where someone was successful in doing it with the DRM protection.