1.    #1  
    I'M looking for a program that use the phone service provider like a text program. like yahoo/iam/aol that you can use on the treo 650. I looking for a program wear you don't have to use the Internet on the phone thou. like the program that are on regular phone. like on the T-mobile Sam sung x495. That is because I m going over seas. and on the sim card you cant get the Internet service. Thank You
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Check out Verichat, you can choose to use data or sms in the preferences.
    I also use VeriChat. It is a great program and has never given me any issues. I believe you will be happy with it.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  4.    #4  
    Thank you.
  5.    #5  
    OK I will look at that. I have question the sms is the txt and date is ove the internet right. if I use the sms every time I get message will I get chimed or do I have to manule go in it to look.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    You can set it for chime, vibrate, or nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bike_pilot
    I'M looking for a program that use the phone service provider like a text program. like yahoo/iam/aol that you can use on the treo 650. I looking for a program wear you don't have to use the Internet on the phone thou. like the program that are on regular phone. like on the T-mobile Sam sung x495. That is because I m going over seas. and on the sim card you cant get the Internet service. Thank You
    Try the latest Causerie version for IMs. Visit http://mantragroup.com/