1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of an application that will allow for linear control of the volume on the Treo for each or all of the different volume types (I think there are 3 different ones) I'm looking for something that would work like the software slider bar that controls the brightness setting, only it would work like this for the volume, not just low, med., and high. Or if the volume side hard buttons could work to adjust the volume of any of the 3 different types from any application would be nice.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattjh
    Does anyone know of an application that will allow for linear control of the volume on the Treo for each or all of the different volume types (I think there are 3 different ones) I'm looking for something that would work like the software slider bar that controls the brightness setting, only it would work like this for the volume, not just low, med., and high. Or if the volume side hard buttons could work to adjust the volume of any of the 3 different types from any application would be nice.

Thanks
    Do a search here for VolumeCare
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)