1.    #1  
    Of course everyone mentions the 1.3 megapixel camera, wifi, bluetooth 1.2, and more RAM. I would really like to see a thinner version of the 650 (with all of the above, of course). I carry my T650 in my pocket, which works pretty well, but it would be better if the phone were thinner.

I guess I would consider it a major improvement if they kept the camera, RAM, and bluetooth the same and just made it thinner. I do not have much use for wifi personally, but wouldn't mind it.

Where would you put your priorities for hardware improvement?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Thinner, built in antenna, wi-fi and no camera.
    Dennis G. Esler
    ev-do
    wifi
    hi-res screen
    no camera
    fast
    I can live with the current thickness
    Need atenna to pull it out of my case
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Maybe I'm just old, but I really don't want my phone any smaller.

I think the only thing more I'd want besides the aforementioned stuff would be a sports version: little tougher and water resistant
    built in antenna
    Thinner
    better BT
    faster
    call waiting to work
    wifi
    better volume with out VC (like a real phone)
    crush proof
    less built in apps
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by galingula
    Maybe I'm just old, but I really don't want my phone any smaller.

I think the only thing more I'd want besides the aforementioned stuff would be a sports version: little tougher and water resistant
    Great idea! I never thought of that. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    OT a bit, but... water proof is easy--get a small AquaPac case and drop your Treo in it. You can use it in the case, and it is water proof--I've used mine while sea kayaking.
    Gps...........................
    I'm with you Viking. Built in fully functional GPS would make Treo the killer device
    I also would like it to be thiner or with a pull out screen or keyboard. I did read about a few protypes out there, (not necessarily made by palm), with roll up screens made of a thin material that has great resoultion. That would shrink the size of the treo but give you a much bigger screen. However for the next one coming out, since a roll out screen is too far in the distance. I would like to see:

1. Option on all built in software of which to keep and not to keep without chancing ruining your phone by removing built in programs.

2. Much more stable OS so there would be less crashes.

3. program to read all text info back to you, such as email, while in the car, ebooks, become talking books.

4. Built in GPS

5. Upgraded BT

6. either built in or semi retractable antenna. ie: same antenna size, but you press down on ot to realease it to pop out. It would alos work on almost all calls with antennna pusshed in.

7. Built in voice recorder that works as voice to text, such as with portable recorders with Dragon Naturally Speaking.

8. The abuilty for you to shoot realtime video andsend it via data call, such as live tv reporting.

9 Ability to make data call and voice call at the same time.

10. Two slots for addtional memory.

11. revovanle lens and camera unit. that can be upgraded, so there is a basic version and for those of us whop want, we can upgrade lens and resolution.

12. A lower price
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I also would like it to be thiner or with a pull out screen or keyboard. I did read about a few protypes out there, (not necessarily made by palm), with roll up screens made of a thin material that has great resoultion. That would shrink the size of the treo but give you a much bigger screen. However for the next one coming out, since a roll out screen is too far in the distance. I would like to see:

1. Option on all built in software of which to keep and not to keep without chancing ruining your phone by removing built in programs.

2. Much more stable OS so there would be less crashes.

3. program to read all text info back to you, such as email, while in the car, ebooks, become talking books.

4. Built in GPS

5. Upgraded BT

6. either built in or semi retractable antenna. ie: same antenna size, but you press down on ot to realease it to pop out. It would alos work on almost all calls with antennna pusshed in.

7. Built in voice recorder that works as voice to text, such as with portable recorders with Dragon Naturally Speaking.

8. The abuilty for you to shoot realtime video andsend it via data call, such as live tv reporting.

9 Ability to make data call and voice call at the same time.

10. Two slots for addtional memory.

11. revovanle lens and camera unit. that can be upgraded, so there is a basic version and for those of us whop want, we can upgrade lens and resolution.

12. A lower price, ESP. FOR EXISTIONG CUSTOMERS! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group