1.    #1  
    Hey all, been a lurker here forever and have loved all the info. Now I've got a question myself.

I've got a Treo 600 that's doing the No Service, locking up, etc. problem.

What's the best method of dealing with Lockline? Calling them and doing the swap that way or taking it into a store. I called the store near me and they said that their tech would look at it and try to fix it first. That doesn't sound wonderful to me.

What is the best way to go?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryanmc
    Hey all, been a lurker here forever and have loved all the info. Now I've got a question myself.

I've got a Treo 600 that's doing the No Service, locking up, etc. problem.

What's the best method of dealing with Lockline? Calling them and doing the swap that way or taking it into a store. I called the store near me and they said that their tech would look at it and try to fix it first. That doesn't sound wonderful to me.

What is the best way to go?

Yo...if you go to the store and they fix it you get the old phone back with fixed parts.

If you go lockline, they will send you a new one in the mail with the packaging to send your other one back.

BUT...my 600 was doing this and I went to the store and asked for a free upgrade to the 650 and they did it no questions asked. So goodluck.