1.    #1  
    Hello,

i need a way to get my pictures off of my 650.

i installed the palm softwear from the site, but it doesnt have a media manager, so i cant download any of the photos i have.

is there any other solution?

Thanks.
    If you hotsync your media over, they will be on your pc. Otherwise you could use your SD card to move them.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by OdotJdot
    i installed the palm softwear from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    If you hotsync your media over, they will be on your pc
    The downloaded Palm Desktop does not come with the media conduits required to hotsync the Treo media.

SD card is the best bet, or, if searched for hard enough, isos of the Palm software that comes with the Treo (and has the media conduits) can be found on the webbarnet...
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    If you have a memory card reader, you can just copy and save the images to your card and export them to your computer. There should be a default folder for it called DCIM.
    Sony Clie N610C Sony Clie N710C Sony Clie UX50 Palm Tungsten T|5 Locked Cingular Treo 650 Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    Quote Originally Posted by bananachunks
    The downloaded Palm Desktop does not come with the media conduits required to hotsync the Treo media.
    I have to wonder why. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by 500mL
    If you have a memory card reader, you can just copy and save the images to your card and export them to your computer. There should be a default folder for it called DCIM.
    If you don't have a card reader, try Softic Card Export to use the Treo as a card reader.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  7.    #7  
    damn... alright then... thanks guys.