1.    #1  
    Hey All,

I have a user that is receiving duplicate calendar appointments ONLY when getting a meeting invite. Treo 650, Windows XP, Office 2003. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Are you using Sprint Biz Conn for meeting invites?
    I'm back!
  3.    #3  
    We are using Sprint Biz Conn for our Emails and Calendar for the Treo 650. I think the person requesting the meeting is on a regular desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrleochan
    We are using Sprint Biz Conn for our Emails and Calendar for the Treo 650. I think the person requesting the meeting is on a regular desktop.
    I use Biz Conn and this happens to me as well. There is a simple fix. Tell the guy who is getting the meeting requests on his Treo to accept or decline his meeting requests! If you don't accept, a meeting is usually gets marked as tentative. I find that if you get the request on your Treo (you haven't done anything with the request on your desktop before Biz Conn pushed it to your Treo), and you don't accept or decline it, it will get marked as tentative. Since the email is sitting in Outlook on your desktop as well, it too is being marked as tentative, therefore, you have duplicate entries.

Accepting or declining any requests on your Treo and allowing Biz Conn to push the requests back to Exchange usually takes care of the duplicate entries problem.
    I'm back!