1.    #1  
    Was bored today so I went browsing on wireless imports for the newest cell phones out there... I came across this:

http://wirelessimports.com/ProductDe...?ProductID=347

Apparently it turns the phone into a bugging device when called from a specific number (ie the phone answers covertly and goes into speaker phone mode or something). So I was wondering how hard this would be to develop on the Treo? The phone is currently priced at $1799! I'm thinking an experienced Palm developer could do this pretty easily?
    Jack Bauer will probably demo this feature on his Treo in the next episode of "24". His Treo also kills Terrorist you know. Love the show.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Offhand this sounds like something you could do by just enabling auto-answer, and turning the ringer off. Maybe using Callfilter could restrict it to one number.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    How about the L3 phone they'll be making for the NSA? Looks familiar....
    So you're just going to leave your Treo sitting in a flower pot somewhere, just so you can eavesdrop? If that were me you were listening to, and I found the phone...well, honestly, I have no idea how your phone got in that toilet.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Someone give this to TreoLoveHate's GF.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Someone give this to TreoLoveHate's GF.
    I was thinking you could add something like it to a custom ROM installed on your managers phone. Works for GF's too
    Anyone ever hear of an app called "Tekphoto"? Someone referred to it on engadget's comments section, from an article titled "Treo 650 Tips and Tricks". Here's the post:

64. Tekphoto.
    Will take 999 pics as fast as 1 every 3-4 seconds automatically. Set sound to off and just set in on the nightstand for your own PRon.

Not exactly my intended use for it, but never say never, right?