Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sounds to me like someone is going to have another ex-girlfriends number to hide soon enough.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    hahaha omgoodness this thread roxxx!!!

hahahaha "the more scientific approach" Lmfao!!!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I would have to go for the one in the first picture. hell, that issue can be cured with a 4-pack of Guinness and a light switch. :-)
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by finnd
    I would have to go for the one in the first picture. hell, that issue can be cured with a 4-pack of Guinness and a light switch. :-)
    And a paper bag over her head. Better put one over yours too, just in case hers falls off.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yeah, she's a two-bagger.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    You need a new GF. My wife has free access to my laptops and PDAs. All the ex's e-mail addy's, phone numbers, and addresses are there. Never a problem.

It's about communication...and trust.
    Tell her you have a spring-loaded backhand and the next time you find the number changed you'll activate it as well as remove her mop, sweep, and vacuum privileges.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    you need trust in the relationship. it is one thing if you are doing untrustworthy stuff and she is suspecting you because of womens intuition. but if you are being upfront and honest about everything and she still has trust issues . . . leave now, it won't get better.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    message me your ex's number, and I'll keep it safe for you. anything to, you know, help out
    Why not just invite the ex over to meet your new GF? Get 'em liquored up and introduce them to the possibilites of girl on girl.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  11. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Why not just invite the ex over to meet your new GF? Get 'em liquored up and introduce them to the possibilites of girl on girl.
    MMM
  12. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    All the usual suspects here in this thread.
    Not me, I was never in aisle 4.
    This thread has gotten very strange. I think you need to talk to your current gf about trust. I think you also should toss out yoru old g/f's number to show illustrate trust. I know I suggested hiding the name under a nick name, but now, that I have given it more thought, I was wrong. Dump the old g/f's number and tell the current g/f you have. However, I think you should also as your current g/f to resepct your privacy. BTW have you given her any reason not to trust you, (this is retorical and I do not want or need an answer, however, this may be on your current g/f's mind).

Ok I am off to make dinner, take care, jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Somebody needs to stop watching The View, and grow his sack back...

16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Somebody needs to stop watching The View, and grow his sack back...
    comin' from a single man.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12