1.    #1  
    For those of you who did not recieve this in your email, Palm has an instant win game where you could win a Treo 700w or other prizes. Here is the Link:

Palm Instant Win Game

If you win, tell us what you won!
    What is the eDecoder game piece?
  3.    #3  
    I guess it is something you can pick up in a store. If you don't have one they have a virtual one so you can still play the game.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I remember when they did this about 7 months ago for a 650. THey would ask you trivia questions.

How are people doing with the payback program. I am up to 15300 points which gets me a $232 gift card to the Palm Store. I am going for as many as I can so I can purchase the new 700p when it comes out. My work just got 5 more treos and I am getting the credit for all 5, that should put me over $400.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    I remember when they did this about 7 months ago for a 650. THey would ask you trivia questions.

How are people doing with the payback program. I am up to 15300 points which gets me a $232 gift card to the Palm Store. I am going for as many as I can so I can purchase the new 700p when it comes out. My work just got 5 more treos and I am getting the credit for all 5, that should put me over $400.

I don't remember how many points I had but I cashed mine in for a $100 Amazon gift card, which I used to pay for part of a flat panel.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Nice
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    I don't suppose theres any way to get points for a treo bought off of amazon almost a year ago?
    Is this legit? The domain name in the link is eprize.net.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  9.    #9  
    I believe it is legit. The link was in the email I receive from Palm every several weeks. I didn't have to give my credit card # or social or any other sensitive information to sign up.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    eprize is the company that is running the promotion. I talked to them directly when they sent me my Palm Store coupon (redeemed my palm bucks) that had expired 1 year before I received it......
  11.    #11  
    Thanks pabo for the clarification. Has anybody won anything yet? I have gotten 3 Sorry! try agains.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    You can, but you need the UPC off the box and the Palm Promo ID off the back of the software envelope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Micael
    I don't suppose theres any way to get points for a treo bought off of amazon almost a year ago?
    If you have the serial number / upc from the box, program code from the included software disk and a recuepit you might. I got points for a 2 year old T|C.
    I have played this almost every day and all I have gotten is "Sorry, Try Again."

Has anyone actually won anything?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I have never won anything either, and I played every day last time they did it as well.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Nope, I am in the same boat... You can see it say "Sorry Try again," w/o even using the decoder..

WEAK!!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    The promotion ended yesterday. Did anyone win anything?
    I tried a few times a week but no luck. Not even free fries!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I tried every weekday since the end of January -- nada.