Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im watching it now. Rock on. Would have thought he would use a 700 to give a little ad placement but alas he is using Sprint. He could have just sent 1.3 Mp pix to CTU. lol. Cool though. Dont see them that much. Some girl in last season wsa using a 600.
    I just saw a clear as day Sprint Treo 650. He was using it like a pro!

You go Palm OS Treo!! Save the USA from Microsoft! I mean terrorist!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    you beat me by a min!

hehe
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by eriq35
    Im watching it now. Rock on. Would have thought he would use a 700 to give a little ad placement but alas he is using Sprint. He could have just sent 1.3 Mp pix to CTU. lol. Cool though. Dont see them that much. Some girl in last season wsa using a 600.
    Funny, Jack's pictures were damned better quality then mine ever are....and they got sent in seconds, my mms's take like a minute!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  5.    #5  
    funny I was playing with my 700 with the laptop on my lap on Treocentral when I saw it. The wife didnt appreciate it. Thats why the GF gets the 650. lol
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    Funny, Jack's pictures were damned better quality then mine ever are....and they got sent in seconds, my mms's take like a minute!
    Yeah and he had a hella zoom on that 650 too.
    haaa.. I noticed it too! damn the 650 sales are going to go throw the roof after that!!
    lol, did anyone just see the whole "System Reboot" and "Treo as a RF Bomb Detonator" part. That was so stupid it was funny.
    You didn't know about the bomb detonation? It's in the 1.1 7 patch.....
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  10.    #10  
    Yeah I tried it but it just changed the input on the Stero Receiver and made the coffee maker turn on. Must need a reset
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yah that is right! The greatest Counter Terrorism Agent in the world is using a Treo 650 Sprint to send intel on hostages back to CTU. This is the greatest day!

He was using picture mail and everything.

I could die happy now.
    Palm V to the Palm 505 to the Palm 515 to the Zire 71 to Treo 600 to the Treo 650 to the Treo 700 to the Treo 755 to the Treo 700w (30 days hated it) to the Treo 755p to the Blackberry World Edition (Hated it) to the PALM PRE!
    <merged tri-post>
    Weeee! What a great day for a first day to own my Treo 650!
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    damn I wish my treo was as fast as his... I mean mines close but not that fast!
    I detonate terrorists' bomb vests with my Treo all the time. I thought that was a standard feature in all phones now? Frankly, I can't imagine life without it now.
    A Treo taking a picture of a tv with a person using a treo...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    After watching 24 tonight, my new hobby will be blowing up terrorist Bee-atches, instead of spending more time here at TC!

BTW, that goofy "image" Keefer had on his Treo prior to the detonation, causing that terrorist to meet Allah earlier than he originally planned, would make a great background for my wallpaper. It would go perfectly w/ the CTU ringtone I've been using for a while ;-) Anyone have the time/skills to make one?
    I sure hope his battery will last-he's got another 20 hours to go.

Great series.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    Yeah and he sent these quality images while he was talking on the phone. Is this even possible? SMS maybe? I was under the impression that if you're using the radio, you cannot transit other data.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
    A Treo with that sort of functionality? OK- '24' has finally gone too far!

Who else laughed out loud when Jack needed to do a soft reset before he used his Treo?
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast