Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    I just can't see them eliminating so many cast members this year. Chloe is damn good and I really wish they would've kept Edger around longer.

My wife watched the show last night for the first time and after seeing the Treo, she looked at me and asked if I'm cool now because I have a treo. She hasn't felt the power of having one yet but that will change when her contract ends in a couple more months with verizon and I upgrade her current phone to a Treo.
    I can't believe Palmer let a Ford E150 catch him. He was driving s lexus LS430?!

What program was Jack using for that "Wet-list" Sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by emunch
    I was going to post this morning asking where to get those self destructing SD cards, but you guys beat me to it.
    The DRM built into WM6 has that built in. make an MP3 out of an old ABBA LP and WM will fry the device as penalty for not buying the music a 2nd time.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I can't believe Palmer let a Ford E150 catch him. He was driving s lexus LS430?!

Yeah I was thinking that same thing.... That van with 5 or 6 guys in it probably can't reach 65 or 70 mph!
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoStallion
    Yeah I was thinking that same thing.... That van with 5 or 6 guys in it probably can't reach 65 or 70 mph!
    Yeah, no kidding!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy

That was one souped up E150. Let's see, Lexus driving down a deserted road, van pulls out from a full stop, catches up, pulls along side opens door and fires multiple rounds. Yeah, it could happen.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Guys, I agree with the car chase issue. But, where can I get one of those exploding SD cards? If you steal my Treo or try to use my 2GB card, yours will blow up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    Guys, I agree with the car chase issue. But, where can I get one of those exploding SD cards? If you steal my Treo or try to use my 2GB card, yours will blow up!
    Actually, that's what would happen to any ordinary SD card if you tried to use it while it was "wet"

(sorry)
    We need teh Munk to hop into the wet discussion right about now!
    Go here to by Jack Bauer's "wet list" for next year.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...&prodid=120555
    I was disappointed there was no cool Treo usage in last night's show. Just Jack doing a lot of man-handling of women, being the stud he is...hyuck hyuck!
    I was disappointed there was no cool Treo usage in last night's show. Just Jack doing a lot of man-handling of women, being the stud he is...hyuck hyuck!
    I know. I wish we had a Jack in real life. He would have Osama's head by now. If he jacks his girlfriend up like that, what would he do to a real terrorist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Apanther
    I know. I wish we had a Jack in real life. He would have Osama's head by now. If he jacks his girlfriend up like that, what would he do to a real terrorist?
    It would be Judge Dredd justice! Swift and merciless...no polaroid pictures left behind to incriminate anyone either!
    that patch WAS truly explosive
    Rush Limbaugh (big 24 fan) had the two writers of 24 on his radio show the other day.
    1. They begin writing the season not knowing what the end is going to be.
    2. After the decide to write out an actor from the show, sometimes the actor will approach them and they change their mind-Tony was example. Well he finally got it anyway.
    3. Then they talked about some actors who are still on the show who they had decided to write out and they changed their mind. I turned it off because I thought that would predict their death in the future.

They film about three weeks in advance of the show appearing on the network.

BTW If you TiVo 24 hoping to watch is later in the week, Don't listen to Rush on Tues- he talks about it extensively.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Better advice: don't _ever_ listen to Rush. Go LSU though!
    $'s on LSU do you?
    Geaux Tigers tonight & Geaux Lady Tigers Sunday night.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    In last night's show, Jack was downloading "real time" pictures of where the bad guys were located. The Treo screen looked like a green radar. I was hoping for more...oh well, there's always next week!
    Was that Earthcomber or K-maps he used last night ?
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast