Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    omg that kill count site is great. that guy is doing solid work.
    I didn't see any cool usage of the Treo this past Monday night's show. Instead, I saw what looked to be an old Motorola StarTac cell phone that turned out to be an exploding bomb. Maybe Jack is waiting for the new Treo 700 for Palm to come out like the rest of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    Maybe Jack is waiting for the new Treo 700 for Palm to come out like the rest of us!
    Sprint 700p is too old for him....he switched to Verizon model....see pic in message 120....it has EVDO upgrade to the theft deterrent system - Extreme Velocity Death Object
    I agree with everyone with 1 exception. Why is it when he gets done talking he closes a flip??

Watch and you and will see. I guess only when he needs to blow up terrorist he uses his treo.
    Does he ever use Bluetooth? I don't think I've noticed that yet.
    i just remmebered that he used to use a prism in the first season. it might have had the VP attached too.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Well he won't be calling Edgar anymore.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I didn't see any cool (read: fictional) Treo usage in last night's episode. I guess holding your breath to fend off the Sentox gas isn't conducive for making calls!
    Here is a CTU ringtone for use on the 650. No extra ringtone players necessary.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    he should have used thr IR port to control that machine...O wait, he would have to be 6" from it to do that
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Well he won't be calling Edgar anymore.
    thank go_.

he and chloe are so annoying.

do this
    why
    because i said so
    then, no
    do it
    why
    . . .
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Yes, Chloe is a bit annoying...but I don't know who's worse, Chloe, or Jack's daughter. Yes, Jack's daughter looks kinda cute and all, but I couldn't take her whole attitude trip. I secretly kept hoping she was gonna get gassed! As for the daughter's boyfriend, who Jack says is over 20 years older, Jack shoulda choked the living cr@p outa him...he was so obnoxious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    thank go_.

he and chloe are so annoying.

do this
    why
    because i said so
    then, no
    do it
    why
    . . .
    I agree. Both annoying and poor Edgar, always being dumped on by Chloe.

Chloe should had slept with Edgar instead of that other guy. It would have been a good going-away gift for Edgar.

Last season Chloe actually had a gun and shot the bad guys.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Yes, Chloe is a bit annoying...but I don't know who's worse, Chloe, or Jack's daughter. Yes, Jack's daughter looks kinda cute and all, but I couldn't take her whole attitude trip. I secretly kept hoping she was gonna get gassed! As for the daughter's boyfriend, who Jack says is over 20 years older, Jack shoulda choked the living cr@p outa him...he was so obnoxious.
    Yes, Jack's daughter is annoying, but she's the only thing worth looking at on the show, so as long as they don't do another story around her, she can stay.

As far as her boyfriend, C. Thomas is looking old.......
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I agree. Both annoying and poor Edgar, always being dumped on by Chloe.

Chloe should had slept with Edgar instead of that other guy. It would have been a good going-away gift for Edgar.

Last season Chloe actually had a gun and shot the bad guys.
    I was surprised she slept with anyone, that girl is Ugly. Her and Edgar offspring would have been a horror film product.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I like it when Kim (Jack's daughter) runs in the scenes. I liked it when she came out in that t-shirt last night after her shower . I am sure the guy that picked her up and took her to the cabin was all grins.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    ok, the only thing i was not sure about is when Henderson gets up after getting injected with all that stuff. 24 is my favorite show on TV but Henderson is human, you might be able to take pain but i don't know about being able to take injections of stuff and be able to just get up like that. i hope they can explain that, other than that another good season so far.
    Jack pulled out his Sprint Treo last night to download the "WET" List from Chloe...very cool ! Completely impossible that he got it downloaded within 2 seconds, but hey, Jack's only got 24 hours after all! :-)) Also, he fooled the German spy with a self-destructing SD memory card that fried his PDA, which looked like an HP Ipaq. Serves him right to use a Windows PDA ! Does the TreoCentral store offer this self destruct SD card? Now I gotta have one! Sprint must be paying a fee to have their brand name shown on TV, because the camera zoomed in closely on the Treo, and it was clearly labeled Sprint on it.
    Yeah he uses his Sprint Treo to download the Wet list and prgroam the SD card to self-destruck-the good things.

The iPaq was the host for the explosion. Love it.

BTW-Chloe is in big trouble, not to mention Audrey
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    I was going to post this morning asking where to get those self destructing SD cards, but you guys beat me to it.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast