Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Jack was using his treo again tonight. At the start on the show, someone had said that he had removed his sim card from his phone and they couldn't reach him. (sim card in a Sprint Treo???)
    Hyuck, hyuck...that was funny about the reset comment!

I thought it was so convenient when Jack pulled out the memory card from the dead agent's pocket, and it just happened to be an SD card, seeing there are so many other memory card formats out there. I would think a USB flash drive would be more appropriate as a storage medium, not an SD card.

At least the script writers are aware enough to know you can't stick any memory card into a BlackBerry unit!

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by eriq35
    Im watching it now. Rock on. Would have thought he would use a 700 to give a little ad placement but alas he is using Sprint. He could have just sent 1.3 Mp pix to CTU. lol. Cool though. Dont see them that much. Some girl in last season wsa using a 600.
    I bet some of 24 was recorded before the 700 was released...just my suspicion, but I think it is great that he is using a Treo, but anyone notice he uses the Treo for data, but another phone for communication? What is up for that.
    Craig M.
    Former Treo600 User
    No Longer Using a Treo, but Checking the Forums for Updates and such!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    He needs a flip phone to look cool on 24, but he needs the treo for data to be even cooler.

Even if the 700w was out, he wouldn't use it. The past seasons he has always had a good Palm PDA at hand, and he wouldn't know what to do with a windows device.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot
    anyone notice he uses the Treo for data, but another phone for communication? What is up for that.
    Needs VolumeCare
    Treo 755P
    Quote Originally Posted by slingshot
    but anyone notice he uses the Treo for data, but another phone for communication? What is up for that.
    So he can send data and maintain a conversation at the same time ?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    So he can send data and maintain a conversation at the same time ?

That is the reason I have a Samsung Blade and my Treo 650. It comes in handy quite a bit.
    I imagine that Sprint probably has a pricey product placement deal worked out where tey have to use as many Sprint products as possible. You notice Jack has the Treo and some sort of flip phone, while the other agents use some other different phone. Probably just showcasing their whole product line.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwalton
    Needs VolumeCare
    I like the way you think!

Jeff
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Needs VolumeCare indeed, but who else besides me has the CTU ringtone, and peeks at their phone everytime the phone rings in the background on 24?
    Quote Originally Posted by adz1966
    Needs VolumeCare indeed, but who else besides me has the CTU ringtone, and peeks at their phone everytime the phone rings in the background on 24?
    Sadly, I do. More sad is the fact that I also have the damn logo on picture caller ID. I may re-register here as 24Dork if one of you hasn't taken it yet.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffgibson
    I like the way you think!

Jeff
    Enough for a deal on it? My free trial just ran out
    Treo 755P
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwalton
    Enough for a deal on it? My free trial just ran out
    How about free upgrades? Oh wait a minute, they are already free.

Write to me.

Jeff
    support@GoTreoSoftware.com
    Quote Originally Posted by adz1966
    What is the CTU ringtone? Downloadable?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    I've got it too. Last week my phone rang at work & a coworker asked if it was Chloe.
    Visor->650->Pre
    Those of you using the CTU ring tone: do you have any trouble with the volume?

I tried it several weeks ago and could barely hear it, even with the ringer turned all the way up. By comparison I have a Legend of Zelda ringtone that will crack eardrums at 50 paces, so i know its not a problem with the phone itself.

How are you guys making it loud enoughto use?
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc3
    Those of you using the CTU ring tone: do you have any trouble with the volume?

I tried it several weeks ago and could barely hear it, even with the ringer turned all the way up. By comparison I have a Legend of Zelda ringtone that will crack eardrums at 50 paces, so i know its not a problem with the phone itself.

How are you guys making it loud enoughto use?
    I don't really have a problem with mine, but VolumeCare works wonders.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    He needs a flip phone to look cool on 24, but he needs the treo for data to be even cooler.

Even if the 700w was out, he wouldn't use it. The past seasons he has always had a good Palm PDA at hand, and he wouldn't know what to do with a windows device.
    Not true. Few seasons ago I caught him using a hp ipaq 4355. Anyone else remembers this?
    I always thought it was funny in Day One when he'd call for detailed realtime satellite imagery on his Handspring Deluxe. As a lowly civillian Neo user I was very jealous of the impossibly hi rez screen =)
    Seems he Verizonized it

http://palmaddict.typepad.com/palmad...f942248b2b.jpg

Keep track of kill count / method here:

http://bauercount.com/