Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    They were also using the JX-10 bluetooth headsets last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by NextDream
    They were also using the JX-10 bluetooth headsets last week.
    About time - Jack never uses his vibrate setting, so I've always wondered how he never gives himself away when sneaking up on the bad guys. Using a headset/vibrate more often would make more sense.
    If you guys need your Jack Bauer/24/Treo/anti-terrorism fix, then watch the new movie "The Sentinel". I just saw this movie yesterday. All in all, a decent action movie, which was much like watching an episode of 24, except on the large screen.

The Treo was featured 2 times on The Sentinel. One time when Eva (Desperate Housewife) was making a phone call, and another time when one of the bad guy terrorists was making a phone call. During one scene, the back of the Treo showing the camera lens/mirror gave away the fact it's a Treo for sure. Another scene showing the lighted up keyboard also gave away the Treo. Don't these guys know there is an app that turns off the keyboard light to conserve batery??

Jack Bauer (or whatever his character's name was) never used a Treo in the movie...just a stupid flip phone. Early on in the movie, Jack at one point tells his associate to download information to his "cell phone". I was surprised he didn't say "PDA" as he normally does on "24". I was hoping to see Jack pull out a Treo for some type of un-believable usage, but that never happened.

Okay...now I gotta wait til tonight to watch 24, and see Jack shoot up the bad guys on the plane.

-CC
    I find it odd that Jack uses a Sprint Treo on the show while he hawks Verizon on the TV commercials.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I find it odd that Jack uses a Sprint Treo on the show while he hawks Verizon on the TV commercials.
    He is just going where the money is, the show is paying him to use the phone they give him and Verizon is paying him to sell their product.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    I assume when he's on Conan he brings his cingular phone like Sculley did on Letterman....and as TV's highest paid actor, like he needs the money !
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    funny his cell phone didnt crash the flight tonite
    No Treo usage tonight, just more of a dumb flip phone. What's the matter, isn't Sprint paying their advertisement bill?
    You'd think he could have programed his Treo to shock the co-pilot through the co-pilot's heatset. His Treo does everything else.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    And how about that Cloe last night. Shocked the hell out of that guy twice that tried to hit on her. I'm still waiting for her to pull out a gun that she might have kept from last season.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    on some show on TLC someone design show all the people use 650s my g/f was watchin and she was like hey theres your phone, but i quickly informed her i have a 700!
    Got Treo?
    Global Posts
    321 Global Posts
    I was watching Invasion the other night, and the sheriff was using a Treo. I think he was trying to call the mothership!
    Regarding the vibrate setting.
    I think Jack keeps his phone in loose fitting clothes.
    I've noticed that when I have loose fit jeans on, I really don't feel the vibration if I'm active. And since he's always on the move, he needs the ring. But I wish he'd choose
    a better tone! It would be cool if he used some James Bond music for a ring tone.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaffa
    a better tone! It would be cool if he used some James Bond music for a ring tone.
    For Edgar, Chloe was a "Bond Girl".
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 05/05/2006 at 05:47 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Poor Edgar. If he had a Treo, he would have known what was happening!
    Hi Tech gals are a turn-on, but Chloe has a ways to go.
    Poor Edgar. If he had a Treo, he would have known what was happening!
    Hi Tech gals are a turn-on, but Chloe has a ways to go.
    Hi tech girls are a turn on. But I'd be worried having 2 geeks in the same household with spending run amuck on new gadgets and upgrades...yikes!
    Anyone notice Sam on Supernatural uses a Treo, as well as Lex and Chloe on Smallville? Chloe's even got hers in a Vaja case. Oh, and Underlay on Invasion uses one too.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I think Jack keeps his phone in loose fitting clothes.
    I've noticed that when I have loose fit jeans on, I really don't feel the vibration if I'm active. And since he's always on the move, he needs the ring. But I wish he'd choose
    a better tone!
    What tone does he use? Do tell!
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910