1.    #1  
    This week someone has been recording and streaming Howard's New Show on Shoutcast the next day, and Ive been listening via Pockettunes deluxe. Just do a search on Pockettunes for Howard Stern. Get it while it lasts.
    thanks works for me

Fred
    Can someone supply a link? am not seeing it...................
    Streaming is not good buffers every couple of seconds

fred
    Yes link please , my wife has my Sirius radio in her Jeep!
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingjunior
    Can someone supply a link? am not seeing it...................
    All week it is was streaming on "PranK Call Radio Bonanza" *YTMD Radio* Genre: PCU Comedy.
    That's the info from my bookmark in Ptunes. As of now, there is some crappy world music streaming on it. Check back later I quess. I don't get any hits for Stern now either. Maybe the Sirius legal dept. got their act together with a quick cease and desist to Shoutcast. Stern wasnt happy about it this week, when a caller talked about it, but did not name Shoutcast specifically. Good Luck!
    I think Sirius is worth the buy anyhow.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm
    Streaming is not good buffers every couple of seconds

fred
    Fred, there's a lot of variables to getting good streaming quality. the ptunes stream has been flawless for me, but, I always have 4 bars of receptiion via sprint. Other carriers data may not stream as fast, hence buffering. Also, voice takes less bandwidth than music. You may also want to search for streams at a lower bit rate.
    No radio link with that name that I can find (plus I can't figure out how to save a stream on PTunes Deluxe again (it's been a long time)).
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I was listening on his birthday last week and his admin assistant gave him "a leather cover for his TREO with a sword on this cover"

Maybe he is using pocket tunes as well!

Baba Booey to y'all!
    "Stern wasnt happy about it this week, when a caller talked about it, but did not name Shoutcast specifically"

The same Stern that has rallied for "pirate radio" stations for years? Odd that he changes his tune when he goes subscription based. Just showing what a phoney he is.
    Various phones + Pocket PC's + Treo 650 (that's been through hell and back) -->Treo 750w
    He also said if you listened they are working on the ability to stream either from his web site or the serius web site sounds like he wants it to be available.

Fred
    Fred, there's a lot of variables to getting good streaming quality. the ptunes stream has been flawless for me, but, I always have 4 bars of receptiion via sprint. Other carriers data may not stream as fast, hence buffering. Also, voice takes less bandwidth than music. You may also want to search for streams at a lower bit rate.

I stream all the time with no problems at all on sprint i had no luck streaming howard kept buffering every few seconds to the point of being annoying

Fred
    Are you able to listen on Shoutcast still? If so, where? I can't find it anywhere
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I have seen the Stern show being archived as MP3 files that can be player back on your Treo. The sampling is low, but the 4 hour show takes up about 100M of SD memory.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)