Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I dropped my 650 and scratched the front cover a little bit. I stopped by Verizon and they said they were not authorized to change the covers of the Treo. Does anyone know where I can get another cover and would I be able to change it myself?
    Thanks for you help
    I have only read 1 post of a user that got a sprint service center to put another cover on it.

There use to be a dealer who sold replacement covers for T600s but I have never seen anything for the 650. I have also read of users claiming that you can send it to palm for 60 bucks to replace the cover but I never read a post from a user that did it.

This question has been asked 4 or 5 times on this board in the last year but a real solution has never been posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tem
    I have only read 1 post of a user that got a sprint service center to put another cover on it.

There use to be a dealer who sold replacement covers for T600s but I have never seen anything for the 650. I have also read of users claiming that you can send it to palm for 60 bucks to replace the cover but I never read a post from a user that did it.

This question has been asked 4 or 5 times on this board in the last year but a real solution has never been posted.
    I will attempt to contact palm to see if I can get my cover replaced and will hopefully report back with good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by tran_man
    I will attempt to contact palm to see if I can get my cover replaced and will hopefully report back with good news.
    You will be the first to give definite info on the subject.

Usually someone will chip in with info on skinit but that is just a cheap sticker. Someone will mention buying a dummy phone and using the housing but will P.S. that they never actually tried it or know anyone that did and someone will give a link to past threads of how to remove the housing to paint it. And lastly some one will send you a PM about buying your treo from you for spare parts if you decide to make an insurance claim to receive a scratch-less treo.
    I recommend getting a case that covers up the scratch, get a case that will prevent all the future scratches and put some egrips on that thing butterfingers!
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I heard these guys are pretty good.. check them out...

http://www.performancepda.com/
    How about that,,,,, good info http://performancepda.zoovy.com/c=DC...O650SPRINTCASE better jump on it,, only 27 left. All you need now is a t6 torx wrench.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    how about changing the the front (or back for that matter) cover, not including the screen?

i know you guys must of have dropped the radio a few times on rugged concrete. i know, i should get a sleeve, but i dont like the look nor feel of it. is it possible to change the plastic cover(s)?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    I wanna change the shell to another colour... say shiny Black! Or RED!
    say what you want, my treo is as scrached as a skate board and isn't that pretty to show.
    Quote Originally Posted by redbelt
    I wanna change the shell to another colour... say shiny Black! Or RED!
    Looks like you are not alone.
    I was thinking of having my treo gold plated. seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by protonpump
    I was thinking of having my treo gold plated. seriously.
    Big pimpin'!
    Why are ringtones always such a big issue? Don't people realize that they're obnoxious!? And why the Nintendo 'Wii'? What th-!?