Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Belt Clips are gay! Sorry Perry. I just put it in my front pocket. If you are not stuck in the 80's (read: tight jeans) then the front pocket shouldn't pose any problems.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I carry mine naked (the 650) not me, in my front pocket. I do have a screen protector but that is it.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    My Treo slips in my pocket perfectly. Like cardio, my Treo's naked with just the screen protector.
    Sony Clie N610C Sony Clie N710C Sony Clie UX50 Palm Tungsten T|5 Locked Cingular Treo 650 Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    Same here... naked with a screen protector. Front right pocket with *nothing* else in there.
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Same .. naked.. screen protector. Usually front pocket. I have not found it cumbersome or uncomfortable. Jeans on the weekends, dress slacks during the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by allocentric
    with *nothing* else in there.
    Ok so where do you put your car keys, change, comb and pocket knife? I can't use my back pockets due to a back problem so all of those, along with the wallet, go in front. Can't see my Treo mixing it up with all that other junk. Therefore, I use a horizontal pouch case on the belt above the "right pocket"
    Leather swivel pouch w/egrips & G2 protector.

You guys going naked should should know better than not using protection. Be careful.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    egrips & screen protector only
    Hi, I use a Custom made leather case that holds my 650 horizontally. I have used it for my treo 300, treo 600 and now for my treo 650. I had it made with a metal spring clip that is used on wallets, with chains. I made a small safty chain from stainless stell chain and a small metal clip reoved from id badge holder.

It is lined with lambswool. It by far is far stronger and better designed then any of the cases I have looked at and it cost me on $25 and has lasted for years and years! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    <merged>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    Ok so where do you put your car keys, change, comb and pocket knife? I can't use my back pockets due to a back problem so all of those, along with the wallet, go in front. Can't see my Treo mixing it up with all that other junk. Therefore, I use a horizontal pouch case on the belt above the "right pocket"
    Check out the Royal Robbins 5.11 tactical pants or the sportif tactical pants(if you can find them) as they both have a 'knife pocket' on the right thigh to hold the treo quite nicely. Carhartt also has work pants with a right thigh pocket just the right size for my treo in its vaja case. Sportif will fit the treo with a case, the 5.11's will only fit a neeked treo.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Quote Originally Posted by jrfaris
    Car keys and mini pocketknife are all grouped together on a carabiner and in my left front pocket. I typically charge everything to the credit card, so I only have change after visiting the local coffeeshop (which is cash only), and that ends up in their tip jar. As for a comb... I stopped carrying one after the "comb-in-the-back-pocket" look went out of style in the late '80s. My wallet goes in the back right pocket.

So, that leaves my front right pocket open for the Treo, and the back left pocket open for... whatever (usually, nothing is in there). The Treo is purposely kept solo in the pocket so that nothing can scratch it up.

At any rate, if you *can't* use your back pockets for anything (and therefore need to spread the stuff between your two front pockets), then some other pouch for your Treo is definitely the right option.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123