Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeM
    hhhmmm...no GPS? tsk, tsk....for shame....
    Hi Mike!

Handmark Express covers me in this regard for now(directions & maps), not sure why I am still carrying the Atlas SD card around anymore. . . . . .

GPS? I went down to one device with the 650 -- and I ain't goin back to more! When it's Ragu, I will be a happy camper.

(Bought the Treo BT headset because it uses the same charger as the Treo; I am definitely in a less is more mode on what I carry around.)

Cheers, Perry.
    I just bring a midget along with me everywhere I go. He carries everything...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Mini Munk ?
    Quote Originally Posted by bananachunks
    Only way to go But I also carry A LOT of extra stuff with me, Treo related or not... Maxpedition FatBoy Versipack (and M1 pouch, Mini Rollypoly, and CP-L (for when my Treo's in it's Speck ToughSkin case))... I carry two spare 1800mAh batteries (Seidio 2200 in device), one Seidio sync/charge retractable, Boxwave Versacharger, bt headset, wired headset, 2.5/3.5 adapter, Seidio battery charger and USB cable, bt dongle, and sd card reader.

Add to that my iPod 20G, 2 Shuffles, Sony SRS-T33 speakers, charger, retract cable, 2 earbuds, camera, spare rechargable AA/AAA batteries, two mini maglites, mag headstraps, lens kit, LED flashlight, leatherman wave, bitkit, 911 poncho, 911 space blanket, potable aqua tabs, mini 911 kit, Ti Spork, jet lighter, magnesium fire starter, two battery powered light sticks, advil, lotion, lip medex, spare contacts, spare goggle lenses (diff colors), denture cleaning tablets (for the nalgenes), and a Fisher Space Pen... Though once I get my 2G sd card, I /may/ leave the iPods at home...

If I'm not using the Speck case, I've got the Treo in my front pocket.

Platoon of Midgets required . . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just bring a midget along with me everywhere I go. He carries everything...
    LMAO!!
    Anybody know how to clean milk out of a laptop?
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    LMAO!!
    Anybody know how to clean milk out of a laptop?
    If you had a midget, your problem would be solved.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have one, of course, who doesn't? I just never though of her as being multipurpose until now

This site really knows the meaning of convergence!!!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Treo in classic slide pouch with 1GB SD Card. BT Headset (Scala 500) I can usually get the earloop around a button in my shirt or on the loop on my jacket zipper so its handy and I don't have it dangling on my ear all day long while I get the "hey look at the geek" looks..
    AT&T iPhone, My Blog!
    the Treo 650 in my pouch housed on my belt. I shove the BT headset in my front pocket when I am not using it. I have a 1GB card in the Treo.
    Lock and Load!
    Well....female type here...so i do carry a purse...

Treo and spare 1GB SD card on belt in a bright pink Vaja T66 case...

BT headset in a bright pink Coach change purse (in pocket or purse) when not on ear...

Car charger in glove box....spare charger in desk at work....

Oh....spare stereo headphones in small zippered pouch in purse....

Makes me miss the days of Army BDU's and all those pockets!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts

They're called "little people!!"
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    just carry a treo in a horizontal case with a sd card in the treo slot. Carry bt in car only. Just so i don't drive with one hand. Don't like wearing the bluetooth on the street.
    I throw the Treo BT Headet in the sunglasses holder above the mirror in my car. The 110volt converter sits in the glove compartment with the charging cable until the Seido GPS / charge arrives. The treo goes in my shirt pocket or jacket pocket with its SD card.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bananachunks
    Add to that my iPod 20G, 2 Shuffles, Sony SRS-T33 speakers, charger, retract cable, 2 earbuds, camera, spare rechargable AA/AAA batteries, two mini maglites, mag headstraps, lens kit, LED flashlight, leatherman wave, bitkit, 911 poncho, 911 space blanket, potable aqua tabs, mini 911 kit, Ti Spork, jet lighter, magnesium fire starter, two battery powered light sticks, advil, lotion, lip medex, spare contacts, spare goggle lenses (diff colors), denture cleaning tablets (for the nalgenes), and a Fisher Space Pen... Though once I get my 2G sd card, I /may/ leave the iPods at home...

dude, all this and no knife? I would have expected at least a nice little folder.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    treo 650 in a aluminum case with a sony bt headset, sedio retractable sync/charge cable, 1GB SD card, 1GB usb stick, leatherman wave, leatherman micra, surefire A2 Aviator flashlight, 4 spare 123 lithium batteries, emerson cqc-7 knife, rugged car charger, company blackberry, Fluke meter, fiber loopback testkit, more spare batteries, maglight AA flashlight, company pager, pocket sized notebook.

I usually wear either royal robbin 5.11 or sportif tactical pants for the extra pockets. Carhartt also makes a decent pair of work pants with a pocket on the right leg that holds a treo in a bulky hard case.

I nice 3/4 length jacket has the additional pockets for the rest of the gear.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    I use the Krussel classic case for my Treo with no clip and it usually in my front left pocket. Have a 2GB sd card in the Treo, so don't need another card. I have my versachager and retractable sync cable in the car. Finally, don't carry a BT headset cuz the one I got (Scala 500) is a piece of turd, so I don't use it...

Thus Treo - front left pocket
    Keys - front right pocket
    wallet - back pocket

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by finnd
    dude, all this and no knife? I would have expected at least a nice little folder.
    Leatherman Wave. Sometimes I'll wear my dive knife attached to the shoulder strap. And I've got a Leatherman Micra on my keys.

And military BDUs greater than star, for the extra carrying room/pockets
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    ...don't carry a BT headset cuz the one I got (Scala 500) is a piece of turd, so I don't use it...
    I have a Scala 500 and it is just fine..I took the ear loop off, put an ear gel on and stick it in my pocket.

Treo goes in back pocket, wallet in front left...
    Technology Rules!
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Centro
    Being a service rep I carry lots of things anyways, the Treo is the least of my issues.

Lets see:

Treo, in a Treocentral Skin, in a Crumpler belt case, one SD inside her and thats it. Treo headset in my pocket, car charger in the Truck, second charger in my messenger bag.

iPod, in a Vaja case, with earphones, and a charger in the truck. When I do overnights, I also bring a headphone amp.

Its all my work powertools and tools and display pieces I carry that take up the room.
    Somebody....anybody........................Don't let Dr. Doom spill his Kool-Aid on his brand new "perrywinkle" sweater vest!!!
    Howdy,

Just got the 650 and I really like all of the features...but, I am still getting used to carrying a large phone.

How do you prefer to carry your Treo? Hard plastic belt clip? soft leather pouch? stuff it in your pocket?

I think a hard plastic clip might be the best way...whatcha think?

Thanks,

Tom
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast