Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    This is for Perry and is not a joke. I have found multiple sightings of the 700p. I hope this once and for all puts all the rumors to rest and we can focus our discussion on another topic. The 700p is here, for real, and comes in several different varieties.

http://www.remingtonle.com/rifles/700p.htm
    http://www.macom-wireless.com/produc...tail.asp?id=30
    http://www.itwramset.co.uk/tpl/main....&subentry_id=1
    LOL!!!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Still no SMS threading damn...
    LMAO!!
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    So that is the WOW factor that has been mentioned !! A multi-purpose tool for all !!

to dang funny!~ I am really starting to feel bad for Perry! I want the 700P to show up and be true mainly for him!
    Gee, I wonder if my concealed permit will cover the new 700P. Now I've got to start looking for a holster.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Yes Perry -- the amazing thing about the 700p is that it is MILES more versatile than the 700w. It's so useful around the house and even acts as protection in the street! Personally, I'm excited with all the options too.

riverbruce -- "holster" is an even more appropriate term to describe your belt clip for your 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by treosolomon
    to dang funny!~ I am really starting to feel bad for Perry! I want the 700P to show up and be true mainly for him!
    I appreciate the thoughts, and I do look forward to the 700P!! However, a good portion of my quest (and the reason for my signature line comments) was to keep the spirits of my fellow TreoCentral family members up during the doom and gloom period right after the 700W was announced.

And I continue to happily carry that banner forward !! We will be rewarded!

Shoot, still haven't been able to get rid of the antenna..
    <br>
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Yeahh
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    did somebody say shoot?
    did somebody say shoot?

peace, urrr ummm .......
    I wonder if putting the "Pulsa 700P cordless nailer" to my ear would be less comfortable than the 650.
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tcc
    I wonder if putting the "Pulsa 700P cordless nailer" to my ear would be less comfortable than the 650.
    I don't know about that but I do know that it would be louder than the 650!!
    Anyone know if the Remington will have EVDO?
    Global Posts
    939 Global Posts
    no keyboard, no sale
    Global Posts
    592 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vw2002
    no keyboard, no sale
    I am sure someone will sell you an external keyboard on ebay!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    No wifi but I think it comes with a laser scope...

Duane