1.    #1  
    Hello to all,

Everytime I call someone. It says number withheld or anynomous. Could someone tell how to change the settings so people that I call can see my number please
    Call Preferences in the phone app
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    That does not work. Went to call preferences just has disable call and block outgoing caller id. I don't want to block any caller from seeing my number. I want them to see it.
    Contact your carrier and see if the problem's on their end.

Sprint is notorious for having innaccurate caller ID info, especially on their family plans. It took me months to get them to setup our 5 phones properly.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Carriers offer the "block" feature for your privacy. It can actually be a GOOD thing.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    Contact your carrier and see if the problem's on their end.

Sprint is notorious for having innaccurate caller ID info, especially on their family plans. It took me months to get them to setup our 5 phones properly.
    Not only that, they can't seem to decide whether to display the outgoing caller's name. Over the past couple of years: First it displayed, then not, and now displays again.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  7.    #7  
    I called cingular they fixed the problem for me. Come to find out it was blocked from there end.